Best fans for this case and Heatsink

Memories4K

So, I'm getting this Cooler Master HAF XB EVO because LAN box and honestly i love it top-down.

It has space for two 120mm or two 140mm fans on the front, a 120mm fan on the top back, 2 80mm fans on the bottom back, and a 200mm fan on the top.

I don't understand air cooling very much, so i'd like to make some good decisions.

I hear i should put static pressure fans on the front and airflow fans for the exhaust.

What would you recommend as far as fan configuration and what would be optimal?

What case fans do you recommend that are not Noctua poop color? Looking for black, gray, clear, or a combination of those (maybe RGB LEDs, but performance is first) fans. Hear good things about Phanteks and NZXT. Let's pretend money is not an issue, but performance, quality, and sound are.

Also, i'll be using a Noctua NH-C14S to air cool my CPU. What fans would you recommend? Same as above, looking for black, gray, clear, or a combination of those, and let's pretend money is not an issue, but performance, quality, and sound are.

Please and Thank You!

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Noctua 4 life (even tho i am poor people and cant afford)

mqdefault.jpg

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

Noctua 4 life (even tho i am poor people and cant afford)

mqdefault.jpg

I swear i'd get those if they were just all black.

Black and orange isn't the color scheme i'm trying to hit though.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

They do all black ones

CPU: Intel Core I5 4590 | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | Mobo: ASRock Fatality H97 Performance | Ram: HyperX Fury 8gb 1866 | SSD: Intel 520 series 240 GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Aerocool DS 200 red/black | Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212X | PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620w | Monitor: AOC i2367fh & old HP | OS: Windowws 7

The rubber corners can come in different colors and are easily removable.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.