Looking for an old game i used to play - Forgot the name...

Xafer

Hey guys

I hope someone can help me find this game i used to play at lan events with my friends.

It's a FPS game where you play as marines or aliens/monsters (It's not associated with the alien series.)

Each team has a base.

The marines earn money they can use to upgrade their gear and build turrets.

The aliens/monsters earn points they can use to upgrade themselves.

I dont really remember alot more than this, and the problem is that if i search for it i just find all the Alien games.

Hey guys

I hope someone can help me find this game i used to play at lan events with my friends.

It's a FPS game where you play as marines or aliens/monsters (It's not associated with the alien series.)

Each team has a base.

I dont really remember alot more than this, and the problem is that if i search for it i just find all the Alien games.

Sounds like natural selection to me. You can find it on Steam now

I know you said it wasn't aliens, but there was an aliens mod as well...Any idea of a time frame when it was released. We're literally talking about 2 decades of game development time here.

Hey guys

Each team has a base.

Evolve

http://evolvegame.com/agegate

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I think it was released around 2007 - i'm not 100% sure but it might have been based on quake

You should give Natural Selection 2 a Chance. Awesome Game.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO