Guys ill buy a new gaming mouse, i mainly play cs:go and league of legends and some third person shooters. Im looking for a confortable mouse to long game sessions. I have big hands and long fingers and my grip is a hybrid between claw and palm.

Ive narrowed the list to this 3mice:

Razer Deathadder 2013 : seems that most cs go pros use this mouse, looks confortable and big enough for my hands altough ive heard about some quality problems with razer and their synapse is hard to work with from what ive seen.

Steelseries Rival: cs go pros also use this mouse a lot but ive never used steelseries mice before so i cant say much about this mouse.

Logitech G502 Proteus Core: overall seems a good mouse but ive heard its a bit heavy and i play on low sens ( 450dpi + 1.57 in game) so it can not be the better mouse for me and i dont know either his performance on cs go compared to the other mice.

Mionix Castor

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

inb4 G502

I can vouch for the G502, it's a rock-solid mouse. I don't really find it too heavy, and I put in all the weights it had - I prefer control over speed - and for what I use it for, its feature set is perfect. Not too many buttons to keep track of, but not too few as to make it a mediocre multipurpose mouse. The DPI options are through the roof, and every single button on there is reprogrammable to whatever you want. I can use it for gaming, 3D rendering, and because it has a hyper scroll wheel, I can go through huge documents really really quickly. Not to mention, hey, it's logitech, their support policies are awesome.

Guys ill buy a new gaming mouse, i mainly play cs:go and league of legends and some third person shooters. Im looking for a confortable mouse to long game sessions. I have big hands and long fingers and my grip is a hybrid between claw and palm.

Ive narrowed the list to this 3mice:

Razer Deathadder 2013 : seems that most cs go pros use this mouse, looks confortable and big enough for my hands altough ive heard about some quality problems with razer and their synapse is hard to work with from what ive seen.

Steelseries Rival: cs go pros also use this mouse a lot but ive never used steelseries mice before so i cant say much about this mouse.

Logitech G502 Proteus Core: overall seems a good mouse but ive heard its a bit heavy and i play on low sens ( 450dpi + 1.57 in game) so it can not be the better mouse for me and i dont know either his performance on cs go compared to the other mice.

Honestly, if the DeathAdder shape is what you're after and you're not liking the idea of Synapse, you should look into Zowie's EC series. They have a very similar shape and no drivers.

Also, CSGO pros using a mouse or not is not a measuring stick of anything. These are sponsored people, they are getting paid to use the hardware you see.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.