EU csgo players for tournament ASAP!

fuser22

Me and a friend is sitting here and is about to sign up for a free tournament. we are 2 global elite players and play very well together. we are searching players who are same or around same rank. The games are being played the 2nd october to the 4th. where we will be playing next week to be prepared for the matches. There will be a prizes to the winners so serious please! 

You can contact me through my steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuser2222/

or reply here on this thread. 

i5-6600k @4.1ghz | asus maximus VIII HERO | 16GB corsair veangence | Noctua NH-D15S | GTX970 g1 gaming | 2x 240gb hyperx SSD | 1TB WD | Define R5 

gn4 good enough? no ok il just leave then

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

gn4 good enough? no ok il just leave then

haha bro im sorry. BibleThump 

If only this were NA. I'd join you in a heartbeat.

yeah well i think the ping would be a big disadvantage. sadly :(

i5-6600k @4.1ghz | asus maximus VIII HERO | 16GB corsair veangence | Noctua NH-D15S | GTX970 g1 gaming | 2x 240gb hyperx SSD | 1TB WD | Define R5 

haha bro im sorry. BibleThump 

yeah well i think the ping would be a big disadvantage. sadly :(

unless you live in Portugal it would be fine. I play with a guy from Portugal and he has 70 ping(USA servers)

im GE but i have to know wxactly when the matches are going to be played because im not free all day friday

unless you live in Portugal it would be fine. I play with a guy from Portugal and he has 70 ping(USA servers)

I have about 80 ping on US east coast servers aswell. but its still a disadvantage against people with 15. So i prefer EU players when the servers are gonna be located in germany. 

im GE but i have to know wxactly when the matches are going to be played because im not free all day friday

We dont know what time the games are played yet. And i dont even know when i get to know it.  Because not all teams are sign up yet so they cant plan it . 

alrigt what caliber are the other teams? what is the prize pool? can i go flusha mode and vactares their asses?(jk bytheway i only cheat on majors ofc.)

alrigt what caliber are the other teams? what is the prize pool? can i go flusha mode and vactares their asses?(jk bytheway i only cheat on majors ofc.)

I think they are anything from silver scrubs to. high tier esea players. not any known teams at all. The prizepool is what's equal to 400 dollars or there about. haha man that's my job to go ham on these nubs ;). I know its easier to toggle when on LAN ;) ( like i know JK ). 

I think they are anything from silver scrubs to. high tier esea players. not any known teams at all. The prizepool is what's equal to 400 dollars or there about. haha man that's my job to go ham on these nubs ;). I know its easier to toggle when on LAN ;) ( like i know JK ). 

yea dont worry we will just tell them we were lifting our mouses ;D all jokes aside i dont think i can attend since i already have another team i have to practice with but if you guys cant find someoneelse in time i could play for you boys.

yea dont worry we will just tell them we were lifting our mouses ;D all jokes aside i dont think i can attend since i already have another team i have to practice with but if you guys cant find someoneelse in time i could play for you boys.

Allright man! :D sounds like a lot of fun haha :D i will hit you up if i ever get in need for a fifth player! 

dude thatspritty good ping , something i wouldent comnsider high ping, CS:GO gets unplayable at 110ish ping but its fine upuntill that point :P avrage ping for me is like 60 sooooooooo

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

dude thatspritty good ping , something i wouldent comnsider high ping, CS:GO gets unplayable at 110ish ping but its fine upuntill that point :P avrage ping for me is like 60 sooooooooo

Allright man! whatever you think :) If you're used to play on 60 ping and you feel unplayable at 110 that's up to you. but if you're used to 10 and then plays 60 i think you can feel a difference. 

Anything over 60 gets VERY noticeable if you're experienced enough. With the recent patch higher ping is even more noticeable and it's painful. I'm east coast and get 5-15 ping on the valve servers near me and it's beautiful, but when I play with my friends who are in Canada or Texas, my ping goes to 80 and it's noticeably bad. Even with 80 ping there are times where I think I hit someone in the head, they keep moving for a moment, then teleport back to where I shot them and their head explodes. Then there are the not-so-nice examples of micro-teleporting enemies and the problems that entails as well as me going to cover then still getting caught out due to ping and I'm still exposed according to the server due to latency, and that's with only 75-80 ping.

Anything over 60 gets VERY noticeable if you're experienced enough. With the recent patch higher ping is even more noticeable and it's painful. I'm east coast and get 5-15 ping on the valve servers near me and it's beautiful, but when I play with my friends who are in Canada or Texas, my ping goes to 80 and it's noticeably bad. Even with 80 ping there are times where I think I hit someone in the head, they keep moving for a moment, then teleport back to where I shot them and their head explodes. Then there are the not-so-nice examples of micro-teleporting enemies and the problems that entails as well as me going to cover then still getting caught out due to ping and I'm still exposed according to the server due to latency, and that's with only 75-80 ping.

yeah that's what i mean with having an advantage with lower ping against high ping :) 

Me and a friend is sitting here and is about to sign up for a free tournament. we are 2 global elite players and play very well together. we are searching players who are same or around same rank. The games are being played the 2nd october to the 4th. where we will be playing next week to be prepared for the matches. There will be a prizes to the winners so serious please! 

You can contact me through my steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuser2222/

or reply here on this thread. 

Hey you can add me sadly still LE but i am legendary AWP guy. Also i know almost every smoke or flash aim is good enough. Ingame sense is good. Much to improve. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3