390 X vs GTX 980 Ti

iTzNiK

So I am finally looking to get my graphics card this week and I am just just wondering should I go with the 980 Ti or the 390 X? Thanks!

980TI is way better than 390x

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

So I am finally looking to get my graphics card this week and I am just just wondering should I go with the 980 Ti or the 390 X? Thanks!

Ti by a country mile!

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

the 980Ti is a much better card compared to the 390X, so if you got the money for one burning a hole in your pocket, i highly suggest you pick one up!

overall the 390X can be compared to a 'regular' 980, while the 980Ti is basically just a (slightly) trimmed down Titan X!

Would the 980 Ti last me about 4 years +

It would last you much more than 4 years. But if you are a gpu freak and always want a highest end gpu definitely not. The 780ti is a good card but one year later the 980 came out and Nvidia gimped the 780ti with the 2014 games and made people jump ship for a 980. What used to be an almost $800 card is now around $300. The same thing will most likely happen to the 980ti in less than a year. But if you don't really care about having the latest and greatest and have the money it will be worth it. I just feel that given AMD's history their cards are more "future proof". But nothing is really

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe