Corsair 760t top mesh

Rafferz
Go to solution Solved by Rafferz,

Yup, that's possible.

I've seen someone doing something like that with long screws and spacers in between, so the top cover was half a centimeter above the mesh.

Looked pretty nice and worked absolutly fine.

Edit: I found a picture:350x700px-LL-bca8ac4c_IMAG0150.jpeg

You mean the solid plastic top? I use thumb screws to hold it up, lego will work. I have some pictures in my thread of my 760 with this mod.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/339642-a-custom-water-cooled-amd-build-autocad-update-inc/?p=4630313

Thx

Ok so this may sound extremely retarded, but I am going to install a radiator at the top of the 760t if I get the case but I know I will need to take the top mesh off, I was wandering if I could put something like a piece of lego to hold the mesh up just so it looks good and the radiator can still exhaust air well.

Ok so this may sound extremely retarded, but I am going to install a radiator at the top of the 760t if I get the case but I know I will need to take the top mesh off, I was wandering if I could put something like a piece of lego to hold the mesh up just so it looks good and the radiator can still exhaust air well.

Yup, that's possible.

I've seen someone doing something like that with long screws and spacers in between, so the top cover was half a centimeter above the mesh.

Edit: I found a picture:

350x700px-LL-bca8ac4c_IMAG0150.jpeg

You mean the solid plastic top? I use thumb screws to hold it up, lego will work. I have some pictures in my thread of my 760 with this mod.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/339642-a-custom-water-cooled-amd-build-autocad-update-inc/?p=4630313

Yup, that's possible.

Edit: I found a picture:350x700px-LL-bca8ac4c_IMAG0150.jpeg

Thx