Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge and edge+ seem to be THE phone at the moment, I'd love to upgrade :)

If smartswitch works like they say it does... I'm in!

my favourite feature is probably the slow motion video. although this is just one of the many awesome things about this phone. 

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

smart switch

I hope it actually works.

CPU: Intel i5-4690k 4.5ghz Cooler: Noctua C-14 Dual fan GPU: Reference 980ti 1505mhz PSU: evga 850 p2 Motherboard: EVGA Stinger Case: Inwin901

Knowing the quality of the Samsung galaxy camera's, I'd love to work with the HDR front cam option. Would give my selfies some much needed quality! (the subject is ugly, so the photos need to be on point)

Thanks for the oppertunity!

My 1. Favourite thing was that slow motion because it actually still looked good unlike on some other phones...... *cough* old iPhones *cough*

That the device is based on Android (Android > iOS)

Otherwise, I think I'm going for the 4k (and Slowmo), since you can find me pretty often on festivals.

my favorite feature is the Smart Switch feature. it makes swithsing al lot nicer 

The 4k video, such a great quality in a small package.

I enjoy roaming. Sorry, I don't post much ;=;

I'm torn between virtual shot and smart switch, but the simplicity between switching phones has to make smart switch my favorite.

The selective focus thing looks cool, taking picures on the phone becomes so much easy. You don't even have to focus today

I remember with my old sony ericsson that taking a photo was an event. Having to focus for few seconds and not to mention the time to snap the picture

Slow Motion Video, That stuff's gonna be great for making funny videos!!