Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

HDR on front facing camera: shots inside always have a shadow on someone.

Smart Switch looks awesome! I'd love to get that S6 Edge+ to upgrade from my S3 that is almost dying!

As a photography hobbyist, that selective focus really got me! Especially with those photo-on-the-go times where there is no time to focus the shot! And not needing to buy a whole separate camera just for this feature. Man that's awesome!

I had two favorite parts of the series. One was kind of hinted at in the second video, the fact that they were zooming in on the 4k video on the screen. That's pretty cool, means you can just shoot everything in 4k (space permitting, of course) and just zoom in later, similar to how a lot of video production houses do it nowadays!

The second part was virtual shot. I don't know if I'd ever use it, but it was still pretty cool to say the least!

One part that bugged me was that they kept pushing "OMG 5MP SELFIE CAM!!1!" We all know it's more than a megapixel count, even if it is a pretty good cam!

Smart Switch, saves a lot of time when you have tons of stuff on your phone

Watch the video series linked above.
// All 6 videos in the series watched.
Hit that "like" button on the videos in this series over on Samsung's channel.
// All 6 videos in the series "liked."
Comment below letting us know what your favorite feature that they highlighted in the series was.
// UHD functionality to now capture 4K footage and the ability to zoom in on a specific area while recording.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν