Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

My favorite feature was the selective focus. Plus I really need a phone before I go to Uni.  :D
If I do win please email me ^^

The coolest feature was the virtual shot but the most useful for me would be the slow motion camera, which I could use to record my jumps for pole vault, making that the coolest/practical

4k video recording and smart switch for sure

Tag me if you need me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desktop:                                       Laptop:        
CPU - i7-4790k                            CPU: I7 7700HQ
GPU - Inno3D 1080TI                  GPU: 1060
Mobo - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI          Memory: 16 GB
Memory - 32 GB DDR3                Storage: 1256GB
Storage - 11 TB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: ONEPLUS 6 128GB

Smart Switch seems pretty cool!

[CPU]i7-4770K OC 4.5GHz Corsair H80i[MOBO]ASUS Z87-Deluxe[RAM]Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB1600MHz

[GPU]Gigabyte AMDRadeon 7970GHz Edition OC 1200Mhz[HDD/SSD]1xWD 2TB HDD 1x 250GB SAMSUNG 840 Series SSD

[sOUND]Logitech Z5500 5.1[CASE]Silverstone Raven RV01[PSU]Antec TruePower Quattro 1000W[MONITOR]2x27"AOC LED Screens

[OTHER][Logitech]G19 Keyboard [Razer]Ouroboros, Orbweaver, Tiamat 7.1 Headset

Raw camera pictures.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

The slow motion and selective focus are defenetly cool, but they've been done before, so my pick would be virtual shot.

that smart switch doe! would nice too be able too upgrade from lg phone with the slide out keyboard lol! 

Smart Swtich.
sometimes the most painful thing about upgrading your phone is moving all your content to the new device. 

I would say that Smart Switch is an extremely convenient feature that has been long due to be implemented "natively". Everytyhing else however can be relaitevile easy replicated through software.. However that does not mean that the hardware is as juicy as it can possibly get.

I cannot articulate how utterly ludicrous my joy would be if I managed to get a hold of such godly device.