Awesome gem of a game blades of time

psxpetey

When this game came out I never really heard anything about it. It came out for the Ps3 and Ive never even heard of anyone whos actually played it. Its on steam now and its a little expensive 32 bucks it is a REALLY good game minus a few little things if you like hack and slash heres a video of the game if youve never seen it which explains some of the small problems with the game if you dont want to read the rest of this: 

Its one of those type of games like Rygar for the Ps2, or god of war or slightly like prince of persia. The problem is the Mediocrity of the story. The story sounds like a 17 year old wrote it. The main area of the game is called "Dragonland" and they never let you forget that name. Its one of the lamest i've ever heard! Other than that and a couple of PC glitches which have fixes which you can find pretty easily in places like Youtube. for example the first level has a door that when you flip the switch will not open. There are some other small glitches i've noticed but its no huge problem. Two of the coolest features are the gun and time rewind> 

Unlike most games where you rewind time, you can rewind about 10-15 seconds to create copies of yourself, you can basically have a whole platoon of the main character attacking an enemy using this feature which absolutely kicks ass. If you haven't played this game you totally should! Please let me know if you've actually played this game! I've never had someone say that they have so let me know please and what you think of the game. Its kind of like vanquish which was pretty good but died off really quick or was not really announced well.

Yeap, I have that game. Though not at DMC level. Its fun to play. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case