FedEx Rant/Venting

Rusty_Shackleford

So I ordered a mech KB and a new mouse from Newegg, They shipped it from the California warehouse, as if that's not bad enough they decided to use FedEx. For whatever fucking reason FedEx has to move the package to five different places in Cali before it leaves the state. After several days of this fuckery it finally gets to the FedEx place where the drivers pick the packages up to be delivered, It doesn't leave this place until twelve hours after it arrived and just as a middle finger they gave it to the USPS TO DELIVER IT!!! It should be here around 3 pm.

Here's my problem with this, if a package is shipped to me with UPS, it leaves neweggs warehouse to a single UPS facility, it is then transported across the country to my state and to the facility where the drivers pick up the package to deliver it, the package is always delivered the same day it is dropped off at this facility..  It usually takes 3 days in total for me to get my package with UPS, with FedEx it's taken almost a week.

Fuck you FedEx.

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

#FirstWorldProblems.

Exactly. 

CPU: I7 4790k  CPU Cooler: NH-D15 GPUMSI 970 4gb   Motherboard: z97 Gaming 5 PSU: Corsair hx850   Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 gb  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo  Case: Air 540

Mean while in Australia

e0evUhD.jpg

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

And sadly, FedEx are buying out TNT meaning TNT will most likely become shit as well. 

RIP Dad

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

I hate FedEx... Everytime I order something FedEx likes to hand it off to the USPS for delivery, which is an extra day. Unlike UPS, where they're crazy fast on time as always. Only had one issue with UPS during Winter when the Dallas area was frozen over, and my graphics card was delayed. 

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

#FirstWorldProblems.

Doesn't make it any less of a problem. What? Because there's other problems going on in the world we're supposed to keep quiet and deal with it? 

This video sums up how I feel about people who say this. 

Doesn't make it any less of a problem. What? Because there's other problems going on in the world we're supposed to keep quiet and deal with it?

This video sums up how I feel about people who say this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pi6ELNunMs

It's hardly a problem when a package takes a few more days to be delivered. That's insignificant.

System: Thinkpad T460

I swear there was a thread almost identical to this not long ago where the package went across the country then back where it came from then back across country to the receiver lol.

shipping errors do happen..

want more accurate (refundable) shipping use the guaranteed options at a

substantial price increase (1 or 2 day shipping) rather than ground option.

it is not just FedEx, my teespring LTT shirts went to kentucky twice, back to

dallas 8 times, to arizona three times and to arkansas (destination state) a

whopping 12 times. so using USPS isn't as great too. all have shipping

companies destination errors considering as they scan millions of parcels a

day and that just wasn't your day. and UPS isn't a saint either.

shipping errors do happen..

want more accurate (refundable) shipping use the guaranteed options at a

substantial price increase (1 or 2 day shipping) rather than ground option.

it is not just FedEx, my teespring LTT shirts went to kentucky twice, back to

dallas 8 times, to arizona three times and to arkansas (destination state) a

whopping 12 times. so using USPS isn't as great too. all have shipping

companies destination errors considering as they scan millions of parcels a

day and that just wasn't your day. and UPS isn't a saint either.

This ^ look up how much mail the usps moves everyday. It's mind boggling. Then remember there equipment is hardly designed for their flat rate boxes yet. It's all designed for mail.

Then also remember what you experienced, USPS biggest customer is ups. Why? Ups doesn't want to build buildings in tiny towns where they get a few packages a day at most. It's cheaper to pay USPS then send a truck.

It's hardly a problem when a package takes a few more days to be delivered. That's insignificant.

Regardless how you feel about this specific problem, the fact people say "first world problems" anytime somebody complains about anything is fucking annoying. 

It's a problem when UPS can do something faster, simpler and overall better than FedEx. Might I add in half the time as FedEx.