CountryBalls

Praesi

I think its time fore a CountryBalls Thread on LTT.

Post your best and most evil ones in here.

For those who dont know, Countryballs is Satire. So dont take any of it Personal. Every Country get´s its Ass slapped sooner or later ;)

USBe1hK.jpg

BWAJuGo.png -

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

fB91VDi.png

Hadn't seen this one. Hilarious.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

m2bdW3S.png

HAH

Why did I not know that this was an actual running thing? I had only ever seen the "manifest destiny" one.

1375988_10153371991240483_1935371674_n.p

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

abFyZNW.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

fB91VDi.png

Hadn't seen this one. Hilarious.

hahahahhahahahahhahahhah thats hillariouns

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

hahahahhahahahahhahahhah thats hillariouns

The sad thing is, me and two of my high school buddies used to park like that in the walmart parking lot after school, just to fuck around. Only we parked longways so each car took up six spaces (or as close to that as we could get)

It was a small town, there wasn't much to do other than getting drunk and smoking weed lol

The sad thing is, me and two of my high school buddies used to park like that in the walmart parking lot after school, just to fuck around. Only we parked longways so each car took up six spaces (or as close to that as we could get)

It was a small town, there wasn't much to do other than getting drunk and smoking weed lol

oh man, if you did that at my college you would die.

people are letting like 3/4 of a car space between them in parallel parking. so basically cutting the space avalable in half.

stupid drivers

oh man, if you did that at my college you would die.

people are letting like 3/4 of a car space between them in parallel parking. so basically cutting the space avalable in half.

stupid drivers

I despise parallel parking lol

4SLrpeO.png

I despise parallel parking lol

well they don'T even do it in parralel. they just park like normal on the side of the road one by one. making a line. but they are scared of the distance between their car and the one in front. so yeah.

I want more

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

dNWc2BE.png

All part of Canada's plan to make the world think we are nice.

country-balls-meanwhile-in-north-america

When really we wish we were over "there" instead.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

HAH

Why did I not know that this was an actual running thing? I had only ever seen the "manifest destiny" one.

WTF LMAO WHY IS COUNTRYBALL A THING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

country-balls-unhated-nations.png

That meeting was very lonely.

country-balls-secret-services.png

I love that the codename of USA is "the burger"

country-balls-diplomacy.png

USA being dumb as usual.

country-balls-the-polar-vortex.png

"70˚F, better wear winter gear"

country-balls-pest-control.pnghttp://country-balls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/country-balls-pest-control.png]

When you understand what Germany-ball meant by that...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

country-balls-unhated-nations.png

That meeting was very lonely.

country-balls-secret-services.png

I love that the codename of USA is "the burger"

country-balls-diplomacy.png

USA being dumb as usual.

Funny. Although the first one completely forgets about that whole thing with Quebec.

Oh I love country balls. Here's a classic imo.

KstJxeQ.png

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

b6aseq.png

oh boi i have so many country ball comics on my phone, ill put the into one map and post them tomorrow :D ( i have 2000 pictures saved from 9gag)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MjEgbOX.png

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 ~ GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X @ 1150/1650MHz @ 1.2Vcore ~ Motherboard: MSI H81M-E34 ~ RAM: 2x4GB Patriot Signature DDR3 @ 8-9-9-20 1600MHz 1.5V ~ PSU: EVGA Supernova NEX 750W B1 ~ Storage: 250GB Crucial MX200 SSD/1TB WD Blue HDD ~ Case: Corsair 200R ~  Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95