Any Good F2P Games?

JordanTheSperm

Anyone know of any good free to play games, post them below :)

My Custom Build: i5 3570K Processor At 3.4GHz | 8GB DDR3 RAM | Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC GPU | 

team fortress 2

tera rising

planetside 2

league of legends 

dota 2

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Blacklight retribution

The hidden

aion

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Dota 2

Blacklight

Planetside 2

LoL

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Path of Exile.

An Adventure RPG that takes a lot of it's UI and other things from Diablo 2 while attempting to improve on them. With a vast passive skill tree (1300+ passives and growing) that is reminiscent of Final Fantasy X's Sphere Grid and many Skill Gems that are socketed into Gear just like in Final Fantasy VII, it is quite the game.

It is in Open Beta right now with 3 Acts released so far (though Act 3 is not completed yet) and a total of 10 planned. One Act per year with updates and improvements about every week. The development team at GGG listens to the feedback of it's player base, but at the same time will do their best to not destroy the game they desire to make.

A Hardcore, apocalyptic, ARPG, with hours upon hours of deep gameplay and fun to be had. 

They run races in seasons to earn points towards prizes such as Uniques. GGG is very against Pay 2 Win and will not let it into their game. They do, however sell microtransactions that are either simply convenience items or aethetic only. 

They also are against an Auction House. Particularly anything like what was in Diablo 3.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

HAWKEN

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

War Thunder

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Well you could try a MMO like Rift,but like every other MMO its a time sink.

Cry Havoc!

just go to the f2p section in steam and download whatever you find interesting, if you dont want the steam version theres always a link in the store page to the games website, you can download it from there.

Planetside 2 is my personal fav. Played 12 hours of it yesterday, I'm ashamed.

"An Excellent Signature"

Planetside 2
Dota 2
Firefall
TF2

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

League of Legends, TF2, Planetside 2

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Dota 2

War Thunder

Spiral Knights

TF2

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Blacklight Retribution, TF2, Planetside 2, Warframe

CPU: AMD FX 8350 OC 4.8GHz Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Radeon HD 7970 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB 1866mhz Red PSU: XFX 750watt Black Edition Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, 2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x1TB Samsung Spin Disk Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black

Hawken, MWO, Dota 2, Open Arena (been playing since '06), Quake Live, Lord of the Rings online, could keep going...

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Some may laugh at this but i say "Combat arms" lololol

Also LoL and i didnt know Dota 2 is free :O where can i get it free? IMA GET IT NOOOOOOW

hi

Some may laugh at this but i say "Combat arms" lololol

Also LoL and i didnt know Dota 2 is free :o where can i get it free? IMA GET IT NOOOOOOW

The only reason I laugh is because there are soooo many hackers. It is almost as bad as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the consoles.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The only reason I laugh is because there are soooo many hackers. It is almost as bad as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the consoles.

I agree with you but you have to agree that the game itself... without taking a look at the community is amazing.

It is the FPS that has the most guns and I dont know i think its special and even though i rage a lot while playing on it due to hackers and bugs i still have some fun, i feel that it is unique and very different from other FPS games.

But maybe i am gaining all this fun because i make videos of games such as combat arms so it makes me want to "play to win" more well maybe its only me but it is a good game that people should try out in my opinion. (Yes it is sometimes unplayable and Nexon- the company of Combat arms don't even care about the game all they want is the MONEY XD, that's how it seems.)

Sorry for my bad bad grammar :P

hi

LoL, TF2 and Planetside 2

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

What about world of tanks and warplanes? And I was gonna suggest planet side 2 but many already beat me to it.

Desktop:  Cpu:                     3570K @ 4.2Ghz                    Graphics:          Windforce GTX 970             PSU: 1000 Watt EVGA             

Motherboard:       MSI GD55 Z77                        SSD:                 120gb patriot pyro se          KB:    K70 RGB                                     

Ram:                    8gb 2133MHz G skill               HDD:                 4 Tb                                    Mouse: M65 RGB