What's better than the "Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming" GPU for the 350 dollar price point

The G1 970 is a really good card. Another alternative is the Msi 390 Gaming 8G. Can't go wrong with either. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

390 > 970. In terms of performance and you have 8GB of VRAM, if you consider getting a 390 I recommend MSI or Sapphire as they provide better overclocks from an anecdotal stand point.

http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/zardon/sapphire-r9-390-nitro-8gb-review/16/

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Powercolor/R9_390_PCS_Plus/18.html

The r9 390! By the way if you will only game better get the i5 (try the skylake i5 6600k) and get a better GPU (e.g r9 390x) . The i7 won't make a difference in games especially in 2560*1440p.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

-snip-

The 390x,

2 things couldn't piss me off more in this forum than this,

The constant reminding people of the 390x(personally I don't like AMD GPU's)

And the fact that Nvidias a total, douche bag that wants you to pay for a card that is outperformed by AMD

don't take personal offense.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

-snip-

Wait for the Intel 6700k or I'll have to shoot you, for the same price you can buy one soon, so please, WAIT! JUST WAIT! #LinusLebouf #ShiaSebastian

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

This PC will be very good for snappy waifu searching

The 390x,

2 things couldn't piss me off more in this forum than this,

The constant reminding people of the 390x(personally I don't like AMD GPU's)

And the fact that Nvidias a total, douche bag that wants you to pay for a card that is outperformed by AMD

don't take personal offense.

ok. thanks for the opinion though.

The MSI Gaming 390X is the GPU with the highest bins and will overclock the best.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

thanks for the videos.

R U talking about the one made by MSI? Sorry for my ignorance. There are multiple ones on amazon. Could you give me a link to the R9 390 you're talking about? Thanks.

390 > 970. In terms of performance and you have 8GB of VRAM, if you consider getting a 390 I recommend MSI or Sapphire as they provide better overclocks from an anecdotal stand point.

http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/zardon/sapphire-r9-390-nitro-8gb-review/16/

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Powercolor/R9_390_PCS_Plus/18.html

R U talking about the one made by MSI? Sorry for my ignorance. There are multiple ones on amazon. Could you give me a link to the R9 390 you're talking about? Thanks.

thanks for the videos.