Which Graphics Card Should I Get?

kingdomtim

I was planning on getting the Radeon R7 260x. I wanted to know if there is anything that I could get for $10 more that provides better performance or something cheaper that provides basically the same performance. If not, just tell me I should stick with the 260x. I am using an AMD Fx-6300 6 core vishera by the way. If you can, I would like to know the FPS I can get in skyrim on Ultra settings.

Just tell your budget so I can check if there are better options.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

You can get a r9 270 at round 110 dollars.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

No more than like $120-130

Definitely can fit a r9 270 or r7 370. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

How much better do you think the 265 would run compared to the 260x? And are there any other issues that one graphics card could have that the other wouldn't?

See for yourself:

oQ4mSbw.png

I'd really suggest getting that GTX 760 though. For $10 more you are getting a lot more performance.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

How much better do you think the 265 would run compared to the 260x? And are there any other issues that one graphics card could have that the other wouldn't?

I have to say you're really looking for everything to be handed to you on a silver platter and spoonfed with a golden spoon.

Where to get, check online stores, as others would do to find out for you.

How much 1 card is better than another, again you can check yourself as others would. Its literally typing in '260x vs 260 benchmarks' or so.

I could tell you that the gt 740 is the best card for your money and will give you 150fps in skyrim and you wouldn't even look it up to check.

Hate to rant about something like this but Buddy you gotta start doing some things yourself