Breaking Bad Season 5

So I got Netflix with my Chromecast about a week ago and decided to check out BB. The show is awesome and I caught up to the most recent episode that aired tonight. All I have to say is wow... One of my favorite TV series of all time. It's totally worthy of all of the hype it's received. 

What did everyone think of tonight's episode?

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

The episode was awesome. It all moved very quickly and I did not expect the whole confrontation hank and walt had at the end.

"Tread lightly"

I heard that line and my reaction was awwwww snap lol

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Yes! Just finished watching the latest episode... absolutely amazing!

Thought it was a bit of a slow burner in the middle but dat ending! wow :o . Also wtf was Jesse doing? that made me LOL.

Thought it was a bit of a slow burner in the middle but dat ending! wow :o . Also wtf was Jesse doing? that made me LOL.

If only some guy just started throwing money out of a window near me...

Not really but just in case:

Thought it was a bit of a slow burner in the middle but dat ending! wow :o . Also wtf was Jesse doing? that made me LOL.[/spoiler}

Jesse is back in that state of mind where all he can think about is how he caused the death he has caused, and how many lived he's taken. He might start using again for all I know, but in the next episode Walt's trying to find Jesse, so things don't look like they will get better. Jesse is trying to do good with the money he has. The money is a reminder to Jesse of the people he killed, which is just breaking him even more. Hope that clears up everything Jesse is doing.  

Jesse is back in that state of mind where all he can think about is how he caused the death he has caused, and how many lived he's taken. He might start using again for all I know, but in the next episode Walt's trying to find Jesse, so things don't look like they will get better. Jesse is trying to do good with the money he has. The money is a reminder to Jesse of the people he killed, which is just breaking him even more. Hope that clears up everything Jesse is doing.  

Yeah that's one of the more interesting parts of the show for me. Walter started all of this wanting to do good whereas Jesse wanted to be a badass, now they have completely crossed paths and are heading in opposite directions towards the end. It's just so well done!

I think it's worth noting that this episode shows that Jesse still has some humanity while Walt does not. 

The look on Hank's face was what made the episode for me, he understood that Walt just admitted to being Heisenberg, and that Walt was capable of doing anything he wanted, whenever he wanted, no matter who tried to stop him. Hank may have the power of law enforcement behind him, but Walt just has the power to do as he pleases.

"If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly."  That line... It's so perfect, it's like Walt threatened Hank without saying an actual threat.  Can't wait for next week!  

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

"If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly."  That line... It's so perfect, it's like Walt threatened Hank without saying an actual threat.  Can't wait for next week!  

Lol I love your profile pic. One of my favorite moments in the series next to the episode where Jesse breaks into the meth heads' home xD

Lol I love your profile pic. One of my favorite moments in the series next to the episode where Jesse breaks into the meth heads' home xD

My favorite moment was when Hank was at the junkyard and Walt tells Jesse to say, "This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed...b*tch!"   Also the part with the kid at the meth heads' home.  It showed that Jesse can be a really good person instead of a druggy.  

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

I think it's worth noting that this episode shows that Jesse still has some humanity while Walt does not. 

For me I see it as Jesse going to a new low. After the money what's next? What will he do to try to feel better? Turn himself him, or do something even more stupid? I think he knows Walt killed Mike, but he still knows nothing of what Walt did to Brock, or his old girl friend. I'm guessing they will show Walt sticking his neck out for Jesse more as we go along, and more with Saul. The point of it I guess was to show where Jesse is at with his emotions, and how far Walt and Jesse are willing to go. 

My friend and I were calling things out like, "Hey wouldn't it be funny if..." only to have those things happen throughout the entire episode! Best episode of any show I've ever seen, that's for sure.