75hz, IPS, g-sync, In a laptop!+

allmighty_bob
Go to solution Solved by exercutor5,

Dude, this is like everywhere. This is the Clevo P771DM-G.

I'm from norway, and an avid gamer, and still i had never heard of this norwegian firm making gamer laptops. never seen any commercials or anything.

They make stuff that looks really sweet. hard finding reviews about it even. i had to read a review before i found out that it's actually 75hz. 

I'm sooo gonna order one when i get some money soon ^_^ <3

+, an i7 6700k, and therefore ddr4 RAM. I'm abit worried about heat, and quality, and it's hard to find out aswell, and i don't know about anyone who's got one of their laptops.

But check it out. it looks sweet aswell.

http://www.multicom.no/multicom-kunshan-p771-killer-edition-173/cat-p/c1000042/p10631842

4hESRNu.png

i think the 6700k is going to make it thicker because they will need to put decent cooler there

and i dont think having an unlocked desktop processor on a laptop is worth it (heard they are making an unlocked mobile processor so that could be a good alternative)

true. a 6700s would be optimal if they were released by now. But they don't have a bunch of different models. The cpu's are upgradeable though. so i could get the one with the i5-4460 in it and swap it for a 4790s, a nd then sell the 4460 if i am able to get a buyer :P.

Still, a pretty sweet laptop

Dude, this is like everywhere. This is the Clevo P771DM-G.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap