just showing off my portable gaming rig which i think hits the sweet spot for performance per dollar (or £ since im in UK) 

specs are:

Bitfenix Prodigy

ASUS P8Z77-i Deluxe motherboard

i5 3570k @ 4.3ghz

Corsair H100i

8gb Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866mhz RAM

ASUS Direct CUII 660TI

Kingston HyperX 3k 120gb SSD

1Tb WD Blue

500gb seagate drive

tried to keep it as quiet as possible by running fans on h100i at lowest possible rpm, which still provides enough cooling for a 4.3ghz overclock, but i would like to buy some quieter fans for it if anybody has any suggestions? also the direct cuII cooler is silent on the 660ti, and the stock bitfenix case fans have max rpm of around 1000rpm and so are very quiet, but i might but a bitfenix spectre pro 230mm fan for the front

cable management isnt the best as the prodigy doesnt allow for it, but its still a phenomenal itx case!

ssd is held on by velcro 

any suggestions as to what i should do next to improve it?

post-6523-0-70602200-1376264083.jpg

post-6523-0-27646000-1376264197.jpg

post-6523-0-36462300-1376264229.jpg

post-6523-0-73181900-1376264235.jpg

post-6523-0-73701100-1376264240.jpg

post-6523-0-29900000-1376264247.jpg

Not sure if you have the side panel window for the prodigy. If not, get one. They look cool.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Sweet. Nice and clean. I also approve of your profile picture :D

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

just showing off my portable gaming rig which i think hits the sweet spot for performance per dollar (or £ since im in UK) 

specs are:

Bitfenix Prodigy

ASUS P8Z77-i Deluxe motherboard

i5 3570k @ 4.3ghz

Corsair H100i

8gb Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866mhz RAM

ASUS Direct CUII 660TI

Kingston HyperX 3k 120gb SSD

1Tb WD Blue

500gb seagate drive

tried to keep it as quiet as possible by running fans on h100i at lowest possible rpm, which still provides enough cooling for a 4.3ghz overclock, but i would like to buy some quieter fans for it if anybody has any suggestions? also the direct cuII cooler is silent on the 660ti, and the stock bitfenix case fans have max rpm of around 1000rpm and so are very quiet, but i might but a bitfenix spectre pro 230mm fan for the front

cable management isnt the best as the prodigy doesnt allow for it, but its still a phenomenal itx case!

ssd is held on by velcro 

any suggestions as to what i should do next to improve it?

Hey man I would suggest trying to make cable runs shorter and cleaner for example the sata cables. Also maybe consider a side panel window and some braided cables for the pci-e and the 24 pin at least and then maybe consider getting some led strips just to give the build a bit of a pop. They do not need to be coloured, white ones will give a clean look and brighten it all up. Also look at some blue or red led strips and go with whatever you think is best. Also for fans look at some of the noctua fans nike the nf-f12 or the cosair sp fans but the corsair ones will more than likely be loud because they are basically the same as the ones that come in the box. Also look into gentle typhoons or noiseblocker or noiseblocker pro's as well as maybe some spectre pro fans.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Hey man I would suggest trying to make cable runs shorter and cleaner for example the sata cables. Also maybe consider a side panel window and some braided cables for the pci-e and the 24 pin at least and then maybe consider getting some led strips just to give the build a bit of a pop. They do not need to be coloured, white ones will give a clean look and brighten it all up. Also look at some blue or red led strips and go with whatever you think is best. Also for fans look at some of the noctua fans nike the nf-f12 or the cosair sp fans but the corsair ones will more than likely be loud because they are basically the same as the ones that come in the box. Also look into gentle typhoons or noiseblocker or noiseblocker pro's as well as maybe some spectre pro fans.

thanks for the suggestions the problem with the cables is that in order to get braided ones ill either have to rip ipen power supply and do custom braiding or buy another one with modular braided cables, but apparently a lot of modular psu's dont fit into prodigy due to bulky connectors :( also wont the window drastically affect the cooling of the gpu as the fans no longer have fresh air to suck in from outside the case?

Sweet. Nice and clean. I also approve of your profile picture :D

thanks, and periphery are sick!!

thanks for the suggestions the problem with the cables is that in order to get braided ones ill either have to rip ipen power supply and do custom braiding or buy another one with modular braided cables, but apparently a lot of modular psu's dont fit into prodigy due to bulky connectors :( also wont the window drastically affect the cooling of the gpu as the fans no longer have fresh air to suck in from outside the case?

As long as you have a nice ba fan sucking in air at the front ( I suggest the spectre pro 230mm from Bit Fenix. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

thanks, and periphery are sick!!

Bulb all the way! \m/ *headbangs*

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

GAME OF THRONES!!

+1 for that  :lol:

Great build. I'm holding off on my prodigy build until the release of the Maximus VI Impact. I second the windowed side panel. I myself would put in a larger fan in the front, as well. Perhaps you should exchange the fans for noctua fans since they won't be visible.

Edit: if you go for the windowed side panel, perhaps you should pop in some white LEDs? 

Great build. I'm holding off on my prodigy build until the release of the Maximus VI Impact. I second the windowed side panel. I myself would put in a larger fan in the front, as well. Perhaps you should exchange the fans for noctua fans since they won't be visible.

Edit: if you go for the windowed side panel, perhaps you should pop in some white LEDs? 

are there any white led's that i would be able to turn on/off either with physical button or software, because i use this rig to watch films on, and i dont want the led's lighting up the whole room when i do?

NZXT sells a braided LED kit with a PCI controller that can turn off the LEDs. Just reach into the case and click.

Edit: another improvement- exchange the front fan for a noctua 140mm or larger fan for more airflow, and for an added bonus, more efficiency and less noise.