Is It Just Me or Taylor Swift...

Tocsin_786

Is it just me or does Taylor look like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite DLC from this part of the video and forward? 

Elizabeth:

maxresdefault.jpg  

Taylor:

skip to 3:00 and forward

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I've been saying the same thing. Not a fan of Taylor Swift, but working at a Top 40 station you hear many things, and have to watch many music videos

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I've been saying the same thing. Not a fan of Taylor Swift, but working at a Top 40 station you hear many things, and have to watch many music videos

that must suck, i dont watch alot of music videos. But i do like to watch the ones that are nice (like this one) but i guess i would hate them if i were in your place. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

that must suck, i dont watch alot of music videos. But i do like to watch the ones that are nice (like this one) but i guess i would hate them if i were in your place. 

I'm not a big fan of pop music as a whole truly (Other than FOB) but that's just me, always been more into punk and heavy metal. Is nice to spice it up from time to time

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I'm not a big fan of pop music as a whole truly (Other than FOB) but that's just me, always been more into punk and heavy metal. Is nice to spice it up from time to time

i used to be heavily interested in only rap and hip hop, but over the years im trying more and more genres and right now im in love with pop music. 

i used to be heavily interested in only rap and hip hop, but over the years im trying more and more genres and right now im in love with pop music. 

There is some pop I love , but it's a song to song basis. not an artist to artist thing.

I've gotten into more rap this year, especially since I saw Hoodie Allen and Wiz Khalifa live with Fall Out Boy and Max this July.

She´s a good example what the US Musicindustry has to offer. Autotuned, overrated shit.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Lipstick, hair style, clothing looks very similar. Face features  not so much, but enough to see resemblance .

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Taylor Swift lacks originality, sheesh...

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Elizabeth>>>>>>talentless tailor swift

How can you say she's talentless? Her millions of dollars and world wide fame would say otherwise.

CPU - FX-8350 / GPU - r9 390 / RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance / Storage - Samsung Evo 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD / Case - Fractal Design R5 / PSU - Corsair HX750i / MOBO - ASRock Extreme4

How can you say she's talentless? Her millions of dollars and world wide fame would say otherwise.

Her powerful billionaire dad says otherwise  <_<

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Her powerful billionaire dad says otherwise <_<

Wtf are you talking about

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Money is not a measure of talent, it's a measure of success. Kim Kardashian is rich, she has no talent whatsoever, but she does have success.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Wtf are you talking about

No idea. Her grandparents and their parents were Bank CEOs and her father works for Merril Lynch as I recall. But aside from that allowing her gigs at a young age and equipment, I don't see how that pertains to her recent success. It's not like people buy her albums or go to her shows to see her Dad or anything.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Is it just me or does Taylor look like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite DLC from this part of the video and forward? 

Elizabeth

Taylor:

skip to 3:00 and forward

I dunno, they're both self entitled bitches so xD.  Just like an alarm clock you have to hit 'em to make them quiet!  *not directed at woman but to taylor and elizabeth*

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them