Best GTX 970 Card (including Global Warranty)?

Pineapple20

Coming from a different thread I want to know what EVGA card is the best. The reason why I'm specifically looking at EVGA cards is because I am picking up a graphics card from the USA (due to better rates) and in case of the graphics card ending up faulty I want to be able to have better international support. It seems that EVGA are one of the only and best companies with Global Warranty (unless wrong then please correct) so that could come in use. I can go up to around $350.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Originally, this post asked for EVGA specific cards (due to Global Warranty) but I'm just looking for any cards that include Global Warranty. If it helps, the card is being bought from the US and being used in the UK.

Which EVGA 970? Probably either the Superclocked ACX+ 2.0 or the FTW ACX+ 2.0. Others aren't really worth the extra money IMO.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Which EVGA 970? Probably either the Superclocked ACX+ 2.0 or the FTW ACX+ 2.0. Others aren't really worth the extra money IMO.

Yep, pretty much everything else is voltage locked and don't oc well. 

Originally, I would have picked something like the Gigabyte G1 Gaming but they don't seem to do anything on Global Warranty (again, don't want to risk finding it doesn't work and I'll have to ship it all the way back). So, how does the performance between the three cards differ or are they all pretty much the same?

performance its the same,they differ on looks and cooling. About the warranty,if its broken you return it to the store where you bought the card,am i right? why returning it to evga/gigabyte?

Originally, I would have picked something like the Gigabyte G1 Gaming but they don't seem to do anything on Global Warranty (again, don't want to risk finding it doesn't work and I'll have to ship it all the way back). So, how does the performance between the three cards differ or are they all pretty much the same?

All pretty much the same, the FTW is just clocked 500MHz higher IIRC.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Galax

That HOF 970 is pretty great.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!