T6 screwdriver for Macbook Pro?

Kermit
Go to solution Solved by ALwin,

uh... I have a T6 but it doesn't fit my laptop. I need someone who knows for sure what will fit and what wont.

no need for sass in my thread

Why don't you go to iFixit website and see their guides, they tell you which screwdriver you need.

(Mods- Idk if this should've gone in "Laptops" or here, so feel free to move the thread)

I was at the beach a few days ago and some sand got under the shell of the bottom of my laptop, making a scratching noise every time i place it down on a hard surface. 

I have a Retina Macbook Pro early 2013, and I'm looking for a T6 screwdriver that fits the screws on the bottom. Please don't suggest an iFixit kit, Im just looking for this one tool at a fairly low price (it can be crappy, as I only need it for this time)

Thanks,

-MLGKermit

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

(Mods- Idk if this should've gone in "Laptops" or here, so feel free to move the thread)

I was at the beach a few days ago and some sand got under the shell of the bottom of my laptop, making a scratching noise every time i place it down on a hard surface. 

I have a Retina Macbook Pro early 2013, and I'm looking for a T6 screwdriver that fits the screws on the bottom. Please don't suggest an iFixit kit, Im just looking for this one tool at a fairly low price (it can be crappy, as I only need it for this time)

Thanks,

-MLGKermit

Is it that hard to google?

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

snip

You don't need to buy the iFixit kit, you can buy individual or small sets of screwdrivers from their site.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Is it that hard to google?

uh... I have a T6 but it doesn't fit my laptop. I need someone who knows for sure what will fit and what wont.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Why don't you go to iFixit website and see their guides, they tell you which screwdriver you need.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

thats better

thanks, its a P5