I am looking for a good pair of earphones . BUDGET : 90~ €

powerofdark

I am between the akg k-240 studio version  (http://www.akg.com/pro/p/k240studio)

and the Audio technica ATH-M40x (http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/75b2f282c93a7651)

The headphones will be used for music and gaming

I dont know if there are any other considerable options in this price range but i will gladly take any suggestions

Note 1 : I am from greece and due to capital controls prices are a bit higher and I cant order from outside of greece like amazon or ebay 

Note 2 : I also want a very cheap microphone  that will be good enough for skype callls and maybe some streaming

Thank you all in advance

if your looking for just a microphone I would go for a blue yeti or a blue snowball ( half the price as the yeti ) these are really good microphones. if your looking for just sound and no microphone then the k-240 is ok the bass is alright on them nothing really to rave about though.

i want sound and  a very cheap microphone for skype and streaming. Between the 2 (ath and akg)  you would go for the akg ?

i want sound and  a very cheap microphone for skype and streaming. Between the 2 (ath and akg)  you would go for the akg ?

Those headphones don't have a built in microphone in them.

and that is why i need a seperate cheap one aswell and i ask suggestions for it. Like i want to know which is the best of the 2 and also to suggest me a cheap basic microphone

So any suggestions and if not which of the two should i choose? akg or ath?