I suck at Battlefield 4

IMadeYouReadThis

Erytime I play BF4, in the start I get an equal kill amount as my death amount.

Example: 5 kills 5 deaths.

But later in the game I actually get much more deaths than kills. And its always the same pattern.

Question: How to git good?

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

But later in the game I actually get much more deaths than kills. And its always the same pattern.

1. Don't suck.

2. Don't not un-suck.

Watch the minimap.. i have 3.5 k/d :P

Turn off VSYNC, set a framecap at 65FPS in afterburner if you're on a 60hz monitor, make sure you are pinned at 65FPS throughout, add me as a friend:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Yansag1982/stats/362847852/pc/

This is where you set a framecap, it will make everyting smoother (trust me)

Capture.png

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Lmao as a fellow BF4 asshat I can relate, Im some ass at BF.

CoD or gtfo 2ez

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Oh, and practice is important. After 150+ hours I have went from an average player to scoring as top player every round.

practisce, and dont have the reaction time of a sloth (i cri evritim...)

If you're used to playing BF3, the effective range that you can hit some accurately in BF4 is substantially further than BF3. Also, try to avoid being in the center of combat, stay around the outside that way you can get the entirety of the action on one side of you, rather than being surrounded by people, as you can't watch 360 degrees at once (no matter how wide your FOV is). If you haven't been playing much, knowing the maps is very important, knowing the general places where people condense and where people don't often go will help hugely. Knowing the locations of all the elevators and such can be extremely helpful as there are often elevators in places that are less than obvious, hence many people don't realize they can reach some rooftops and such.

Basically, learn the maps, play more. I have about 220hrs in BF4 and my KD normally averages 2:1.

Get a good pair of headphones and listen well...you can hear EVERYTHING if you pay attention.

Practice in team deathmatch and other ''on foot'' battle maps to get better at aiming and shooting quick...forget about tanks and planes for now until you are good.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Practise, watch the minimap, keep an eye on objectives (e.g they have all flags capped but B, and you're at B, they're coming to B.), don't do the same shit over and over - if there's a dick camper or base raper, don't keep going for them, just spawn elsewhere (another example - those players that camp their asses off with C4 on elevators; don't keep using the elevator to try and kill them, you're just feeding them kills)

I use iPhone earphones lol

CPU: Intel i7 4700 GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 Storage: 1TB Western Blue RAM: 8 GB GDDR3 Operating Software: Windows 10 Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W Case: Shitty HP Case From Old Pre Built PC
<p>

triggatomic

<p>

It's not Battlefield, but I can pretty much relate with CoD. Used to suck myself too.

It's down to a couple things actually.

- Practice like there's no tomorrow. Not stupid youtube tricks such as "quick scopes", 360 multiples or acrobatic jet "eject, shoot and re-take", just plain old aim'n'shoot.

- Listen to your surroundings

- Know the map

- Tweak your game and computer settings (you need enough image quality to see people, not to drool at how wonderful their textures are, and enough sensitivity on your peripherals to feel comfortable)

- Know the average player's mindset (hardest, but yields the best results)

I don't have as much time as I had on my hands before, and Ghosts/AW were indeed two bad releases, but I'm usually playing around 1.50~2.00 on those, and had 3.3 in BO2 over more than 800 hours of playing.

Used to have <1.00 :)

BF4 has a huge Luck/badluck component.

Try smaller server, change the Gamemod.

Try a Hardcore Server with Sniperlimit and explosive restriction. No minimap, pure and honest Gunplay. But the Luckfactor will stay, its a part of BF.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

BF4 is one of those games that I don't think K/D matters as much. As long as you are playing the objective, you will do well and the kills will come with it. What good does it do when that one guy camps in a tank the entire game and racks up 100 kills and the team loses. Ive seen people go negative, but had a higher score than anyone. Unless your in team death match, focus of the objective.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

What William say is true. Kills say nothing about your score or the chance your team will win. At least not an Conquest maps.

You should set yourself a target and try to reach it. Get a spezific point, or destroy Airplanes. Sometimes i focus only on AA. Can make ton of points.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO