Visceral, seriously?

Ihaveswag

About 5 months ago BF Hardline was released, I spent 45€ for a great multiplayer game. The thing is, and many people already know that, on PC the game is basically dead. Now, at 17:18 CET+1, there are basically no servers to play on in Europe. I appreciate it that DICE is giving us free BF4 content, but Visceral Games (they made BFH) just doesnt give a shit. When a big BF youtuber (Matimi0) said that its not worth it to get the BFH DLC Criminal Activity on PC, because of the low playerbase there, a guy of Visceral was angry about Matimi0s video and said that he would like players to decide for themselves (what they are actually doing) if they wanna get it or not, but in fact, there is no Criminal Activity server with people playing, sometimes there is one online with 5 people on there in the evening. I mean are they fucking serious? They need to get more players into the game, they need to make the game way cheaper and sell premium also cheaper. They are doing sh*t. This is an insane rip off, and the sad thing is that its not a bad game, its not a real BF game, more like a good CoD with good graphics, etc, but its realy not that bad. 

I just wanted to make this clear and take up position. Or did they announce anything special concering BFH?

For me, I just don't like the game. What a waste of my money too... digital download means no refunds.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

For me, I just don't like the game. What a waste of my money too... digital download means no refunds.

Steam offers refunds now...

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

PC people simply don't want Hardline. It's a cool game in concept but it doesn't really fit the established tone of the Battlefield series, spinoff or not.

If hardline was anything like swat series, or swat simulation, it would be good buy.

This feels like weeked mod for bf4. With braindead devs. Drugged. +EA.

Visceral basically thinks that Pc gamer and console player is basically the same, but they're totally different. Pc gamer looking at HARDLINE as a reskin of BF4 not as a new game, Even though visceral said that it was a breakthrough it's totally not. A message for visceral, "STOP TOUCHING BATTLEFIELD, You guys think it would make the game cooler with all of those little hidden dead space easter eggs, but it doesn't make a whole lot different. Matimio said that BFP4F is the worst in the title, but I think HARDLINE is the worst, looking towards the player base and playability, 10/10 uninstall button works." sorry it was a bit of a rant but that actually what happened.

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

CPU :i7-4710HQ/ GPU :GTX 860M/ RAM :8GB OEM/ HDD :1 TB 

PERIPHERALS :

MOUSE :LOGITECH G502/ HEADSET :HyperX Cloud Alpha/ KEYBOARD :Logitech G Pro 

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

Why didn't you just wait

People always warn you to never preorder and to wait at leate a few months before buying a battlefield title

I didnt preorder, I bought it one  month after release

Visceral basically thinks that Pc gamer and console player is basically the same, but they're totally different. Pc gamer looking at HARDLINE as a reskin of BF4 not as a new game, Even though visceral said that it was a breakthrough it's totally not. A message for visceral, "STOP TOUCHING BATTLEFIELD, You guys think it would make the game cooler with all of those little hidden dead space easter eggs, but it doesn't make a whole lot different. Matimio said that BFP4F is the worst in the title, but I think HARDLINE is the worst, looking towards the player base and playability, 10/10 uninstall button works." sorry it was a bit of a rant but that actually what happened.

its more popular on console cuz there are less games available on consoles

No its cause its easier to play on console.

lol, its harder to play with controler xD

That's EA for you.

No, I am not talking about EA, I am talking about Visceral, Dice is still giving us (free) content in BF4 which is great!

No its cause its easier to play on console.

You both are right, first of all there's not much good fps game on console especially The Xbone. Second of all console player love fast paced game.

DESKTOP PC :

CPU :RYZEN 5 2600/ GPU :MSI Ventus OC GTX 1660 Ti/ RAM :Team Elite 2x8/ PSU :Corsair CX650M/ HDD :Toshiba 2TB/ SSD :Adata XPG M.2 SATA 265GB/ COOLER :Be Quite 2x140mm / MOBO :Asus TUF B450 Gaming

LAPTOP :

PERIPHERALS :

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

That's EA for you.

EA is the publisher, visceral is the developer. So, fuck the devs

DESKTOP PC :

LAPTOP :

PERIPHERALS :

POSSIBLE PC BUILD :

PC PART LINK

i didnt follow any news orso specificly about hardline.

So let me tell you this, I heard it went into beta and pre-purchase, but that's about all I ever heard of it, nothing about it being released or updated or whatever, so I guess the marketing also wasn't done that well imo.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I disliked Hardline because of the bullshit unlock system. The fact that the cops always had the better weapons. Those ridiculously overpowered battle rifles. And the worst part for me, was the absolutely terrible sound track. They really couldn't get licensing for some good songs?

It makes me sad, because the premise was actually good, they just completely fucked up on the execution.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I disliked Hardline because of the bullshit unlock system. The fact that the cops always had the better weapons. Those ridiculously overpowered battle rifles. And the worst part for me, was the absolutely terrible sound track. They really couldn't get licensing for some good songs?

It makes me sad, because the premise was actually good, they just completely fucked up on the execution.

they dont, m416 and m16 perform about the same, the k10 got nerfed and is useless now, no one uses it anymore

they dont, m416 and m16 perform about the same, the k10 got nerfed and is useless now, no one uses it anymore

I tried playing two weeks ago. The battle rifles (heavy rifles the enforcer class uses) are way overpowered. I've tried using them, can't hit shit with em.

All I really wanted was to unlock the MP-X. Liked that gun. Liked the way it handled better than the k-10

I tried playing two weeks ago. The battle rifles (heavy rifles the enforcer class uses) are way overpowered. I've tried using them, can't hit shit with em.

All I really wanted was to unlock the MP-X. Liked that gun. Liked the way it handled better than the k-10

the enforcer class is underpowered....

the enforcer class is underpowered....

Last time I played that's what most people were using. Constant 1hk headshots.

Steam offers refunds now...

Which are fking useless for me most of the time as 2h is a lot of the time not enough time for me to decide if I wana keep or refund a game

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

The game is fking crap anyway, boring since beta, idea was cool but it doesnt fit BF, when i think BF i think big maps,64 players,tanks,jets,jeeps,big destruction, and maybe a BF moment here n there which u cant even have in Hardline cuz its a generic infantry shooter. Hardline should just be ignored and ppl should pretend it doesnt exist

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Which are fking useless for me most of the time as 2h is a lot of the time not enough time for me to decide if I wana keep or refund a game

Two hours can be plenty if you play the game for most of it. I think you are able to refund them after that 2H under some circumstances. Every game I played I know whether or not I like the within two hours, however that's just me.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Two hours can be plenty if you play the game for most of it. I think you are able to refund them after that 2H under some circumstances. Every game I played I know whether or not I like the within two hours, however that's just me.

I dont know for me the 2h fly by really fast and u can only refund 2h max and within 2 weeks of purchase

Specs of my PC: