How much is gas where you live?

Syntaxvgm

~$3.70ish currently because california

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Because it's 2.14 USD/Gallon where I live. (Fort Wayne, IN) I can't remember the last time I got impatient putting 20$ in my tank

My car's dying and I want a truck at this price. (As soon as I'd get one it'd go back up though)

I'm curious though, especially for overseas members. 

And no, it's not petrol, it's gas. You get petroleum from the ground. It's then made into gasoline. Damn Brits. 

About $3.57 a gallon here  

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Damn Americans complaining about expensive fuel...

Anyway, in my area (in the UK) these are the prices:

Closest - 111.9p per litre (423.6p per gallon)

Cheapest in my area - 109.9p per litre (416p per gallon)

Cheapest within 5 miles - 107.7p per litre (407.7p per gallon)

EDIT: Changed gallons to US gallons

I live in Ireland and pay €1.38.9 per liter so about €6.95 per gallon or $7.75 a gallon...

Using Tapatalk

Gas is about 50-60 cents here depending on where you go and market prices. No idea about petrol, who the fek still drives with petrol?! 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

about $2.50 here in az

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

1.2 euro per liter for petrol, a little bit less - ~1.1 euro per liter for diesel

Where i live it's $1.98 a gallon,i live in south texas.

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

£1.10/L for petrol and £1.08/L for diesel but at the end of the year it's supposed to be going to down to just below £1/L

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

i think its like 1€ per litre

so... 50 Litre are about 55€ , gotta ask me mum

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gas right now is $0.96/L. Filling my Avalanche doesn't get me far though even with gas being cheap it's still expensive. Still crazy filling a 120 liter tank bare minimum every 550KM. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Gas right now is $0.96/L. Filling my Avalanche doesn't get me far though even with gas being cheap it's still expensive. Still crazy filling a 120 liter tank bare minimum every 550KM.

That's crazy cheap that like 76p/L in the UK compared to the £1.10 I'm paying Atm 34p cheaper for yours roughly or $0.42

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Gas is about 50-60 cents here depending on where you go and market prices. No idea about petrol, who the fek still drives with petrol?!

Everyone...Inc you by the sound of it gas short for gasoline is petrol not diesel lol that's why Americans make no sense.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Um, wow, I must live in a really freaky place! It is 3.98 USD at my local gas stations.  If I get the really cheap crap, 2$ I think. I haven't checked in a really long time.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's crazy cheap that like 76p/L in the UK compared to the £1.10 I'm paying Atm 34p cheaper for yours roughly or $0.42

That's Canadian too... Haha. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Omg I just worked that out in your units that's ridiculous I do 70 miles or around 112KM on 8litres of petrol so I'm doing around 550KM on something like 36 litres lol.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

That's Canadian too... Haha.

[emoji43] no way that's like 47p per Litre where the he'll do you get your oil from? The UK has all its own oil and it's still double the price of yours.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

[emoji43] no way that's like 47p per Litre where the he'll do you get your oil from? The UK has all its own oil and it's still double the price of yours.

I don't know why gas is so cheap here. It just is right now. 

Where i live it's $1.98 a gallon,i live in south texas.

Dude you literally live under oil, that's why.

I miss living in Kuwait where it was essentially free. But then again, I don't drive here.

Right now it's about $4.20USD per gallon or a little less.

£1.10/L for petrol and £1.08/L for diesel but at the end of the year it's supposed to be going to down to just below £1/L

That's cheap, I'm paying £1.20/l

That's cheap, I'm paying £1.20/l

Yeah it's because I get my petrol at Tesco and they water it down supposedly. Are you in England or Scotland?

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass