Hate Windows10 and never want to be "bugged" about installing it ever again? Then follow this easy guide.

We still have 4 years to learn Linux Mint and begin the process to transition data now. Btw, in regards to your "fucked update" comment, I hear the "forced" updating model on win10 isn't going so well.

No idea what you're talkin about man

Windows ten is workin awesome for me.

(However I consider myself open-minded, I'm not defending winX just because it runs well for me)

Shipping sucks

Useful tips I suppose, though I have happily upgraded every pc/laptop/tablet in my house to 10

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

• 2 weeks later...

I like it.

I commend you for this for saving our life.

I crie :'( 

Well, then, maybe you should go back to windows 3.1, that is going to be old enough, right?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Well, then, maybe you should go back to windows 3.1, that is going to be old enough, right?

Actually I would prefer OS/400 but unfortunately there's no audio enhancement options for my 595's 

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

• 1 month later...

Update: KB3035583 has been re-issued and will be showing up in your "optional" updates despite following this guide so it's worth another hide. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets upgraded to "important" in the next batch of updates on 12-Jan.

Here's an interesting news-worthy development (I don't post in the "Tech News" section in the forum so someone should really go and post this there): a class-action lawsuit by Abbott Law Group, P.A. is being evaluated for those individuals who may have been adversely-affected by the force-feeding from MS, mostly in regards to the silent download of 3-5GB of win10 update files. I'm assuming they're looking for people who were overcharged by greedy ISPs with low data caps, or perhaps charges incurred by MS business support calls on how to disable/revert win10 and its related updates. Their claim is the following:

Microsoft has neglected to inform the users of its Windows operating system that the Windows 10 update will be downloaded onto their hard drive. Microsoft has also failed to consider how the download may impact the end user.

And yes, I already know I'm a h8r, so no need to further mention that.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν