Most hated fanboys?

I_Can_help

I just don't like fanboys in general. If I have to chosee I would probably say Apple fan boys. Mostly because some of them have a extreme aura of elitism surrounding them. That can be said about nearly every fanboy, but I notice it more with Apple fan boys

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

As of lately, I've seen a lot of Samsung fanboys. Which I don't like. TwoFourNineEight FTW

Also, PS and console fanboys in general have been annoying me. The last of us comes out and all of a sudden the only viable gaming platform is the PS3, geez.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

As a sane Apple user I definitely feel the hate, can't imagine what an actual fanboy would be exposed to.

all the hate!

I universally  dislike fanboyism, but I have to say that I find the PC fanboys (i.e,. PC elitism)  the worst for a few reasons. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

As of lately, I've seen a lot of Samsung fanboys. Which I don't like. TwoFourNineEight FTW

Also, PS and console fanboys in general have been annoying me. The last of us comes out and all of a sudden the only viable gaming platform is the PS3, geez.

Added a Samsung choice

PC Fanboys, and I say that as a PC User.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Generally being a fanboy stops people from being objective. But I still find Apple fanboys particularly annoying. (Don't hit me, my previous phone was an iPhone 4S)

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Linus Fanboys.

Ur92K.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Apple, PewDiePie, Xbox. Not really all of them, just the god awful mouthbreathers that mistake their ass for a hole in the ground and have grammar to match. Ex: "pewdi is best ur just jalus bcus u dont have same like n subs fag"

Aplle fanboys, even if you put all the facts in front of them, they will disagree with you and continu to hate on everybody...

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Also add slick fanboys :)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

It's gotta be Apple.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Linus Fanboys.

whats with the SLick Fangirls? they also annoy me :P

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

As a daily mac user I wouldn't describe myself as a fanboy as I hate everything apple has done since I bought this mac when final cut pro was still good, and man was that  a good few years ago.

apple fanboys are no where near as annoying

as minecraft fanboys...

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point