2 way SLI with cheap graphics cards

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of building my first PC ever ! I have a lenovo y50 UHD laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 860m. It handles 1080p on High settings beautifully at 80-91 FPS but 4k is possible yet I only get 20-28 FPS. 

I want to play in 4K. I was wondering if it's possible to put two EVGA GT 730's in SLI to get playable 40+ FPS in 4k ?

Link to the graphics card = http://goo.gl/oootGK

Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of building my first PC ever ! I have a lenovo y50 UHD laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 860m. It handles 1080p on High settings beautifully at 80-91 FPS but 4k is possible yet I only get 20-28 FPS. 

I want to play in 4K. I was wondering if it's possible to put two EVGA GT 730's in SLI to get playable 40+ FPS in 4k ?

Thanks

Joke?

Consume The Darkness

Those are barely gonna get that at 1080p.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Quick answer: No.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Those are barely gonna get that at 1080p.

Id say 720p

Consume The Darkness

Darn, then what do you guys think ? Is it cheaper to 2 way sli affordable graphics cards, or cash out on one 4K ($400+ is cashin out for me). 

Thanks

Pretty sure that GPU doesn't support SLI, and a single stronger card is always a better choice.

Darn, then what do you guys think ? Is it cheaper to 2 way sli affordable graphics cards, or cash out on one 4K ($400+ is cashin out for me). 

You need more than 400$ worth of graphics cards to run 4k remotely smoothly

You can't sli it anyway

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Wait 400 for just GPU or total?

Consume The Darkness

for GPU

Then always go for the single most powerful GPU that you can afford, then crossfire/sli it. Dont get 2 cheaper GPUs to do that with. The next level up will usually out perform it in every way. And if your wanting to game at 4k, you should be looking for dual 980ti or fury X's for AAA games at that res. Both of witch a single card is out of your price range. 

Consume The Darkness

I guess you need at least two R9 380 to play at 4K, that mainly depends on which game you are gonna play ,for example CSGO and League of legends you can play them on 4K with only one 380 but other demanding game like GTA5 ,two 380 still won't do the job on high setting

CPU:Intel Core i7-5930K @4.5GGPU: 2 of MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G Graphics Card crossfire   Mobo:ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99    Ram:Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz  SSD:2 of Samsung 850 Pro 512GB WatercoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i GTX  CaseCorsair Graphite Series 780T   PSU: EVGA 1000 P2  80+platinum  Keyboard:Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB black Monitor: LG277MU67 4K IPS FREESYNC

I was expecting you to say 970.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Neither one is going to be any good for AAA games at 4k.