Fifa 16 release dates (PSN)

Go to solution Solved by theereal,

I don't really know how it works when I pre-order a game on the psn store. All it says is that it becomes available on 24 of Sebtember but there's nothing saying what time is it coming..

Oh, youre wondering when you will be able to play the game? On the 24th :P Yes, you can play it at 12:01 AM on the 24th.

Hi!
I don't know if there is lot of people here who know about consoles lol but here goes.. So Fifa 16 comes out in Europe (Finland) 24th of Sebtember, but in North America it comes out 22nd of Sebtember. So is it possible for me to make a new psn account that is located in north america to get the game as early as 22nd? Also does anyone know if the game becomes available at midnight or what time does the store update? :huh:

| CPU: i5-4460 | GPU: GTX 750Ti Twin Frozr | Motherboard: Asus H97M-Plus | Ram: 2x4gb Kinkston ValueRam | CPU Cooler: Rajintek Aidos | PSU: Corsair VS550 | Storage: Kingston SSDNOW V300 120gb & 1TB WD Blue | Case: Sharkoon T28 Red | Case coolers: 3 Cooler Master SickleFlow Red Led | 

| HP ProBook 650 G1 | i5-4200M | Ram: 4gb | 500gb HDD |

Hi!

I don't know if there is lot of people here who know about consoles lol but here goes.. So Fifa 16 comes out in Europe (Finland) 24th of Sebtember, but in North America it comes out 22nd of Sebtember. So is it possible for me to make a new psn account that is located in north america to get the game as early as 22nd? Also does anyone know if the game becomes available at midnight or what time does the store update? :huh:

I'd just wait. Not worth the hassle of just waiting two days :3

You can't wait 2 days?? :P

Also, how can you spend money on fifa; it's basically the same each year imo. :D

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

If you purchase USD PSN currency online and then purchase the game in the US PSN store using the US currency codes that you purchased online you will be able to play it on the 22th even if you have an account that is made in the EU. To purchase items in the US store you must change your region also (region of your console). Heres what you need to purchase: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XPSN+Dollars.TRS0&_nkw=PSN+Dollars&_sacat=0

It's the exact same thing every year. I really don't see a difference between Fifa 15 except that it has women.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

You can't wait 2 days?? :P

Also, how can you spend money on fifa; it's basically the same each year imo. :D

Haha I really want to play it as soon as I can, and I know it's basically the same but I just get it every year anyway for some reason. 

| CPU: i5-4460 | GPU: GTX 750Ti Twin Frozr | Motherboard: Asus H97M-Plus | Ram: 2x4gb Kinkston ValueRam | CPU Cooler: Rajintek Aidos | PSU: Corsair VS550 | Storage: Kingston SSDNOW V300 120gb & 1TB WD Blue | Case: Sharkoon T28 Red | Case coolers: 3 Cooler Master SickleFlow Red Led | 

Hi!

If my answer helped, feel free to mark your question as "solved" :)

Haha I really want to play it as soon as I can, and I know it's basically the same but I just get it every year anyway for some reason. 

Unless you are really tech savvy with routers and IPs, it's going to be really difficult to do what you want to do.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

If my answer helped, feel free to mark your question as "solved" :)

It did answer the first one but I'd still like to know when the psn store updates so that is the game available for download at midnight or in the morning or when?  :ph34r:

It did answer the first one but I'd still like to know when the psn store updates so that is the game available for download at midnight or in the morning or when?  :ph34r:

Not sure i understand, you're wondering when you will be able to pre-load the game?

Not sure i understand, you're wondering when you will be able to pre-load the game?

I don't really know how it works when I pre-order a game on the psn store. All it says is that it becomes available on 24 of Sebtember but there's nothing saying what time is it coming..

Oh, youre wondering when you will be able to play the game? On the 24th :P Yes, you can play it at 12:01 AM on the 24th.

Oh okay good then and thanks for your answers, I'll mark this as solved now!

Oh okay good then and thanks for your answers, I'll mark this as solved now!

NP :) glad to be of help!