Any better wireless mouse than the Logitech G602?

SteveGrabowski0
Go to solution Solved by woll3,

Given running time and sensor performance, no there isnt anything better than the G602 atm.

I was in Best Buy today looking at mice and I really liked the way the Logitech G602, Logitech M510, and Logitech M705 felt. The G502 was nice too, but the mouse I get 100% has to be wireless. I have enough wired shit on my computer desk, and I don't want more. I didn't buy anything because I wanted to come back home and read reviews on everything first. Though I liked the feel of the M510 best and the fact it didn't have a billion buttons, I have since found out it's pretty terrible for people who hold it with weight on their palm thanks to the laser sensor being off-center. Same with the M705. I'd rather not have all the extra buttons of the G602, but it seems to be a quality piece of hardware. Is there any other mouse worth considering? I'm about 90% certain I'll get the G602 based on testing in-store and reading reviews about its reliability, but is there anything else I'm missing out on? I have read about the G700s also, but that fast scroll feature isn't a big deal to me. Most of my mouse and keyboard gaming is RPGs like Skyrim, Dragon Age Inquisition, Witcher 3, but I like single player FPS games like the Half Life series, the Far Cry series, stuff like that too. The mouse also has to be reasonably big, I hate those little travel mice that have become so popular lately.

mx master ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I was in Best Buy today looking at mice and I really liked the way the Logitech G602, Logitech M510, and Logitech M705 felt. The G502 was nice too, but the mouse I get 100% has to be wireless. I have enough wired shit on my computer desk, and I don't want more. I didn't buy anything because I wanted to come back home and read reviews on everything first. Though I liked the feel of the M510 best and the fact it didn't have a billion buttons, I have since found out it's pretty terrible for people who hold it with weight on their palm thanks to the laser sensor being off-center. Same with the M705. I'd rather not have all the extra buttons of the G602, but it seems to be a quality piece of hardware. Is there any other mouse worth considering? I'm about 90% certain I'll get the G602 based on testing in-store and reading reviews about its reliability, but is there anything else I'm missing out on? I have read about the G700s also, but that fast scroll feature isn't a big deal to me. Most of my mouse and keyboard gaming is RPGs like Skyrim, Dragon Age Inquisition, Witcher 3, but I like single player FPS games like the Half Life series, the Far Cry series, stuff like that too. The mouse also has to be reasonably big, I hate those little travel mice that have become so popular lately.

givingtnt is right but if you want gaming features the Razer Ourobourus is probably the best one but it comes at a premium

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Sensei wireless. Best on the market.

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

givingtnt is right but if you want gaming features the Razer Ourobourus is probably the best one but it comes at a premium

Wow, that mouse looks perfect in Linus' video review. Not sure I want to spend that much, but it's tempting.

Sensei wireless. Best on the market.

sensi wireless

I completely forgot about Sensei. I have heard nothing but great things about their mice, thanks for reminding me.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone, I ended up getting the G602. I didn't want to deal with recharging all the time with the Sensei and didn't want to pay the higher price for the Razer. I actually bought the Logitech M510 first and it was unusable with a palm grip, so I returned that. But the G602 is responsive, I can use a palm grip with it, and it feels good. Too many damn buttons that I'll never use though.  :lol: