Microsoft Recommends Microsoft Edge for Windows 10

The Cool n00B

After my win 10 install, only installed AMD GPU drivers before this.

lcOpWnI.png

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Now all the old people that aren't tech savvy will use Edge lol

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

After my win 10 install, only installed AMD GPU drivers before this.

lcOpWnI.png

Question, you're so lazy that you websearched for chrome instead of just going to google and clicking the install chrome button?

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

True story: You know that cool website getintopc? Well Bing blocks it if you search things like "Windows 8.1 ISO" and they promote the official Microsoft pages instead(you have to directly search for getintopc if you want that site).

*When I see us commenting*

Alrighty, well back on topic.

Basically it was pointing out how, on the Edge browser, Bing was recommending the OP to use the Edge browser.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Question, you're so lazy that you websearched for chrome instead of just going to google and clicking the install chrome button?

No, I just didn't think to go to Google, no need to be a dick about it.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

Alrighty, well back on topic.

Basically it was pointing out how, on the Edge browser, Bing was recommending the OP to use the Edge browser.

Oh. Whoops

P.S Lol our shitposts are gone

No, I just didn't think to go to Google, no need to be a dick about it.

So your train of thought is "I want Google Chrome.  Lets go to bing, search chrome, and then move my hands back and forth from the keyboard and mouse 5 times to click,type, click, type, click to navigate to the right place"?

See if I wanted Chrome, which I dont, I just go "I want Google Chrome.  Lets go to Google.com and click the link on the top."

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

So? I mean why not? Google has annoying pop-ups when you use IE or Firefox with Google search engine/service recommending you to get Chrome. Why would a company not advertise their own product?

This post is pointless..

Why wouldn't they recommend their own products?

It's like how Mozilla was all butt hurt that Microsoft made Edge the default and slightly harder to change it. What did he expect them to put a giant "yes download Firefox and make it default" button within the Settings menu? "Everyone except Mozilla should direct their users to a competitor" that's how business works in Mozilla's mind. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580