Broadband Battle - 2Gbps plan offered by two companies in ISPs in Singapore

Silyy097

But what's the logic behind why ISPs make great service so darn cheap there and not the US/CA/UK?

Singapore is a very small island. Very very small. Infrastructure costs shouldn't be that high.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Can I move to Singapore plox? My area is limited to 800 kbps until they bring cable next year.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Man, I wish the US can get this speed for that much money. Too bad US congress is bought by the same ISP/communications companies.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

You told me about this, which is a huge mistake. Now I'm angry

I'm sitting here with 2Mb/s down for 40€ / month. And that because the fucking T-Com is too lazy to lay down fibre...

ò.ó

Can I move to Singapore plox? My area is limited to 800 kbps until they bring cable next year.

Cost of living in Singapore is high, sure we have some of the best technological infrastructure at a reasonable price, but for the other aspect....

Cost of living in Singapore is high, sure we have some of the best technological infrastructure at a reasonable price, but for the other aspect....

Yeah been there before, hotel costs m8. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

crying,

being screwed by "BSNL" (the isp) -512kbps down for roughly 21 usd per month.

Internet in india guys.