Titan X or 980 ti SC (SLI eventually)

JxStaalx11

so I have posted here before about buying a new card.  the one i have wanted is a 980 ti SC (reference) card.  the only problem is that its $899 from NCIX and on Amazon its like $735 but does not ship where i live (Saskatchewan).  I do see though a Titan X SC for $999 only $100 more for a better card?  But i wouldn't SLI the Titan X.

Get the the 980ti the Titan only has a few more cuda cores. When overclocked a 980ti can beat it out any day. The memory of the Titan x will become pointless when games need that much Vram the card will be to weak to play games.

so I have posted here before about buying a new card.  the one i have wanted is a 980 ti SC (reference) card.  the only problem is that its $899 from NCIX and on Amazon its like $735 but does not ship where i live (Saskatchewan).  I do see though a Titan X SC for $999 only $100 more for a better card?  But i wouldn't SLI the Titan X.

The 980ti is a Titan X with less V-Ram.

Non-Reference 980ti's tend to out preform a Titan X!

Get the the 980ti the Titan only has a few more cuda cores. When overclocked a 980ti can beat it out any day. The memory of the Titan x will become pointless when games need that much Vram the card will be to weak to play games.

Playing at Low settings @ 38400 x 21600 resolution.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Go with the 980 Ti, especially if you're gonna SLI it down the road.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

True but thats just silly.

Precisely :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

ok thanks guys.  love this community!  i was just wondering because i only saw 100 price difference.  would only be more awesome if someone from america bought them for me and i paid them haha!