Would i be able to upgrade Windows?

matto97

From this store ( http://www.computeralliance.com.au/operating-system/!operating-system ) they have windows 8.1 for $139 AUD while Win 10 is $159 AUD

Would i be able to buy Win 8.1 for $20 less and install it on my PC and upgrade to windows 10 without any problem?

Thanks.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Yes, but you would be stupid to buy a license for $139 AUD, they're selling pro licenses on Reddit for $30 AUD.

Can you actually trust them though? never really been sure about buying keys.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Can you actually trust them though? never really been sure about buying keys.

Most definitely. A lot of them even come with a lifetime warranty, so that if they for some reason get disabled, you get a new one. :)

Most definitely. A lot of them even come with a lifetime warranty, so that if they for some reason get disabled, you get a new one. :)

Could you link me to the reddit page with them for sale please.