need some software names which can take photos of the desktop screen

Go to solution Solved by Frix,

Gyazo is quite good, just click the program and drag a box over what you want to take the screen shot of, it will then open your default browser and take you to a link which has your picture on it, you can then save the image. its good for small things but can be used for any size in a monitor.

as topic says it all! i want you guys to tell me some software names that help in taking pics of your desktop screen. which do you like and why? which should i download?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Well you could use Snipping tool or print screen, both are already in windows

well i'm currently in a cyber and here that owner(female) has a windows xp. is it there in xp also? if yes, where 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Well you could use Snipping tool or print screen, both are already in windows

Surprising coming from a macbook lover.... Haha JK. Chrome has extensions too but is limited only to within their browser

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Gyazo is quite good, just click the program and drag a box over what you want to take the screen shot of, it will then open your default browser and take you to a link which has your picture on it, you can then save the image. its good for small things but can be used for any size in a monitor.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Print Screen and Paint

how come paint?

COMING SOON

Just use print screen (+Alt to only take a snapshot of the active window) then you can use paint/PS/GIMP/whatever to save it as file and crop the extra stuff. You can also use the windows key and Print screen to save directly to file, but I believe that's only available to W8 or later.

Control + Alt + Print Sceen. This will make a print screen of the window currently selected ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Control + Alt + Print Sceen. This will make a print screen of the window currently selected ;)

Control is unnecessary , just alt + print screen. If you really want custom software for it get Hyperdesktop. You can set up different hotkeys for different actions (like screenshot of currently selected window), and it allows you to automatically upload the screenshot to sites like imgur to let you easily share it without having send files etc. Check out how it works

Snipping tool...

there's a really convenient keyboard shortcut in Macs (plz don't hate) that allow full-window and rectangle screenshots

Shift+Command+3=full screen snip

Shift+Command+4=rectangle snip

wondering if there was any keyboard shortcut like that in Windows (I have yet to find out)

lol, too lazy to google