SE215 vs. M50x

Merc.

The title says it all. Which one should I get? I like accurate sound with slightly (not much) exaggerated and accurate bass. I usually use my headphones at home but sometimes I need them at school (at classes/lessons). I walk to school everyday and go to gym very often so music wouldn't be very bad addition. :D

I want my headphones to last looooooooong. So durable headphones I need.

Also comfort. I think in ears aren't as comfortable as over ears. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

So. There should be a poll above... Tell me which one I should spend my money on. 

Thank you for reading and answering and replying and... Being helpful. Thank you. :D

King of Off Topic.

When I got my pair of SE 215s there were too big for my ears (fairly average sized) and the cable was waaaay to stiff. 

When I got my pair of SE 215s there were too big for my ears (fairly average sized) and the cable was waaaay to stiff. 

If they are too big for you it doesn't mean that it is too big for others. Right?

King of Off Topic.

These are both completely different thing's so can't really compare them. They do have one thing in common though, both are overrated..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Almost any IEM will be better for portability/gym use. The SE215 also has better isolation, and is comfortable to use in bed (for side sleepers, headphones are impossible to use)

These are both completely different thing's so can't really compare them. They do have one thing in common though, both are overrated..

I know they are different but if you had to choose. Which one? :D 

King of Off Topic.

I know they are different but if you had to choose. Which one? :D

Neither? But if I had to choose SE215

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

If they were too big for your ears, you have a VERY small concha bowl, despite the overall size of your ears. The shure se215 fits well in at least 90% of the population that's tried them. Also, the cable on them really isn't stiff, as far as cables go.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)