I Got Urine Tested Today! Going To Fail

Snapy1

Not sure what facts you're pulling out of your ass mate. Weed doesn't harm your brain dummy.

It doesn't? Fucking peer advisory class, full of BS lies

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Are you getting urine tested for a sport? They shouldn't just drug test you for no reason... it's not enforceable by law anyways, and they can't expel you for that

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Its only so long before we will be able to go buy weed at the store. The way the U.S is treating the whole situation disgusts me. 

Thats different, That can be fatal, Weed is not

Lots of things in the U.S are messed up dude.  The Canadian government hasn't moved much on their weed stance.  Still completely illegal here, but when it does become legal, it will be the entire country at once.  Not just certain provinces. 

And weed can certainly be fatal.  It just hasn't had the same numbers.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

Just tell him mate. Parents rather be told the truth now than later trust me on that point my friend. Also are you in high school or college? Personally am not very sure lol. Depending on some things I might change my advice but still tell your father/parent.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

except its a plant

and its used to treat cancer

so you know.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Okay, just how does marijuana treat cancer? How would it know which cells to target and which ones to leave alone? How could it possibly be better or more precise than, say, radiation treatment? 

@Lazmarr, you're a scientist, maybe you could shed some light on this?

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

What ? Weed isn't even poisonous mate. In order to OD on weed you will have to smoke your entire body weight of weed. Which isn't possible nor do people ever do.

You might think Weed is dangerous but, that's a giant scare tactic by the government and not knowing that actually many normal people do weed and aren't baked nor look crazy or odd.

Not to mention weed also helps young kids well the HTC ( Basically the chemical that helps people and not get them well stoned)  part of the plant to stop seizures without any type of harmful side effects, which pills often do and sometimes just change a kid drastically.

I know it doesn't kill you. I could give two shits about it killing a bunch of people because that's their fault. It effects your brain and with personal experience not in a good way. I'm aroundd pot heads 6 hours a day and it's really sad.

blackshades on

atleast you wont have cansur

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It doesn't? Fucking peer advisory class, full of BS lies

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/daily-marijuana-use-doesnt-really-change-brains-of-adults-or-teens-study-finds-6651584

http://www.medicaldaily.com/no-teen-marijuana-use-doesnt-cause-brain-damage-alcohol-does-244008

The problem is that the media loves to lie a lot and not tell the facts.

Same thing with people freaking out about video games and a correlation with violence. It's just not true in any shape or form many scientists and researchers simply said that the connection is negligible. 

Plus some researchers against that use goddamn studies that prove their own research wrong ironically.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Okay, just how does marijuana treat cancer? How would it know which cells to target and which ones to leave alone? How could it possibly be better or more precise than, say, radiation treatment? 

If you did abit of research you would have found out that weed natural attacks cells and slows the speading of the cancer cells.

except its a plant

and its used to treat cancer

so you know.

He's talking about smoking it :P  I know from experience it is used for cancer and it is life saving so

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

If you did abit of research you would have found out that weed natural attacks cells and slows the cancers spread.

But how? If it attacks cells, then why wouldn't it attack normal cells too and damage other parts of the body? I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that marijuana is some miracle substance.

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Are you getting urine tested for a sport? They shouldn't just drug test you for no reason... it's not enforceable by law anyways, and they can't expel you for that

Nah school does a random drug test they pick out 6 students a month. I was a quote on quote random pick when I just got out of in school suspension the following day. My dad had to sign a form to but Im going to get a form to revoke it even knowing there are cons to it but I dont care. We're literally the only school in the state that does it which is total bullshit and we got more technical drug tests than a fucking probation office does, they send it to the hospital for testing.

What ? Weed isn't even poisonous mate. In order to OD on weed you will have to smoke your entire body weight of weed. Which isn't possible nor do people ever do.

You might think Weed is dangerous but, that's a giant scare tactic by the government and not knowing that actually many normal people do weed and aren't baked nor look crazy or odd.

Not to mention weed also helps young kids well the HTC ( Basically the chemical that helps people and not get them well stoned)  part of the plant to stop seizures without any type of harmful side effects, which pills often do and sometimes just change a kid drastically.

smh Your apparently over cooked because only someone as baked as that could possibly think weed is good for you unless it is taken as a pill or something where it is used to treat stuff not to smoke for fun m8 ;)

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

The problem is that the media loves to lie a lot and not tell the facts.

He's not lying about that.  The media is terrible, and even on politics is one-sided.  CBC (equivalent of CNN) is the worst in Canada for being politically biased.  But all of them are terrible.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

It stops the development of cancer cells, which you can argue, Kills cancer cells.

I'm no scientist but I believe that if it helps, let them do it. I won't ever touch it.

Lots of things in the U.S are messed up dude.  The Canadian government hasn't moved much on their weed stance.  Still completely illegal here, but when it does become legal, it will be the entire country at once.  Not just certain provinces. 

And weed can certainly be fatal.  It just hasn't had the same numbers.

Then why would doctors prescribe it and U.S make it legal if it has a chance to be fatal?

also looking at this chart should lower some confusion 

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.kqeYffQ5.dpbs

@Lazmarr, you're a scientist, maybe you could shed some light on this?

Hmm am not exactly sure. But some strains of weed actually help destroy cancer tumors shown in a study involving rats, which had breast cancer tumors and it destroyed them.

But weed helps with symptoms of certain cancer treatment such as chemo, like not vomiting, calms the patient down, helps pain etc.  

If you did abit of research you would have found out that weed natural attacks cells and slows the speading of the cancer cells.

This is from: http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/physicalsideeffects/chemotherapyeffects/marijuana-and-cancer

"More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in laboratory dishes. Some animal studies also suggest certain cannabinoids may slow growth and reduce spread of some forms of cancer." It's great that it kills cancer cells in a petri dish, but so does a gun. It's the effects on cancer cells inside the body that is what we're concerned with here.

But weed helps with symptoms of certain cancer treatment such as chemo, like not vomiting, calms the patient down, helps pain etc.  

Yes, that is understandable. I can accept that aspect of it.

But how? If it attacks cells, then why wouldn't it attack normal cells too and damage other parts of the body? I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that marijuana is some miracle substance.

It isn't a miracle substance. Am not sure how to explain it but it simply just does. Maybe the chemical inside of the weed plant prevents the plant itself from having tumors and such idk. look at my other post I said to you.

Here you go, striaght from the ACS. Need I say more? http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/physicalsideeffects/chemotherapyeffects/marijuana-and-cancer

It stops the development of cancer cells, which you can argue, Kills cancer cells.

I'm no scientist but I believe that if it helps, let them do it. I won't ever touch it.

Then why would doctors prescribe it and U.S make it legal if it has a chance to be fatal?

also looking at this chart should lower some confusion 

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.kqeYffQ5.dpbs

I never said that it couldn't help.  It can, and that's exacly why doctors can prescribe it to help people.  But it can also be used for worse.  It's like taking medication you don't need.  It can harm you.

// Floatplane Pilot //

You smoke its your fault

-snip-

Karim, we agree on this. Very much. Ban drugs and alcohol. 

Hmm am not exactly sure. But some strains of weed actually help destroy cancer tumors shown in a study involving rats, which had breast cancer tumors and it destroyed them.

Was it done by an independent third party that is unaffected by pro and anti-marijuana groups? Were there any reports of the marijuana killing other cells, because I just don't understand how it can specifically target cancer cells, especially since there are so many types of cancer. Hmm, maybe marijuana is sentient. :P

Yes, that is understandable. I can accept that aspect of it.

Not to mention it has less side effects compared to normal medicine.

Alright so I know this isn't the best place for this to be but I need somewhere to vent and I need some advice and this is the only place I know I can go to get some good smart advice.

So I got piss tested today in school I knew I was going to fail but I did it anyways instead of refusing and making a big deal about it and getting my dad called. I'm going to piss hot for weed (yeah I know my school is pretty dumb for making a big deal about weed), but they send it to the local hospital in my area and get it back in a week. I'm not sure whether or not the good thing to do is tell him now I'm going to piss hot or just wait until they call him and tell him. I just some advice, I'm pretty shooken up about this and I've been smoking for a year or so now during the school year and this is the first time I actually got tested.

EDIT: I'm also actually doing good this year in school and trying to pass but so far it turns out everything I do is back firing, last year it was I got terrible grades but did what ever the fuck I wanted and never got caught, now this year I'm actually doing good but things are back firing for some odd reason. I'm not sure whether or not to keep trying or say fuck it and give up. I had 2 (2 days of in school) suspensions this year so far to for leaving school on account that I was threatened to be searched and refused (I had a vape on my) so I left.

Face him and tell him what happened because this can all blow up in your face!  and by any means necessary FUCKING QUIT!  Quit smoking of ANY kind and don't say it's hard to quit that's bull shit and you know it!  Hell my grandfather smoked for 2 years!  One day he decided meh fuck dat he quit in one day and never touched another cigar ever again!  I'm pretty sure you don't want a smokers voice or some shizz like that but drugs mess people up and once you go to far trust me you won't be able to come back.  So tell him the truth and quit JUST DO IT!   MAKE HIS DREAMS COME TRUE!  You ARE not going to just sit here while other people are going to work HARD AT IT!  NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!  You should get to the point where it seems like it won't work but your NOT GONNA STOP THERE!  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!! JUST DO IT! - LTT Drug support group 2015