Opinions on Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13

ScarisRacer

Earlier in the month, I asked about which video editing software to get. So many people said I should go for Adobe Premier Pro. But as much as I would buy it, I can't. Because it would just add another monthly payment to an already large list of other monthly payments. I'd much rather buy the software outright on that basis.

I've been looking at Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 as this seems ideal for my needs, and it's not bad in terms of price. But what is it like to use to those who use it? Is it any good?

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0Ghz | Asus Z97 PRO | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB (4x 8GB) 1600Mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 with CableMod Custom Sleeved Cables (Black/White) Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Western Digital Blue Series 4TB | 3x Noctua NF-F12 PWM + 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM | 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ ACX 2.0 in SLI | Windows 8.1 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Brown Switches | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Glorious PG Gaming Race Extended Mouse Mat | Beresford Caiman MKII DAC + Amptastic Mini-1 Stereo Amplifier + Q Acoustics 2010i | Sennheiser HD 598 | Audio Technica AT2020USB+ | Logitech C920 | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

it is not that good.

okay my story is that i used to use sony movie studio platinium 13 but it was not nearly good enough.

Back then i was not so picky with editing software because i came from movie maker.

now use sony vegas pro 12. yes i know 13 is out but i do not need it.

i woud say use movie maker untill you have money to get a good editing program.

also pirating is a choise but only if you are despred.

i have a small youtube channel in finish but you can see what you can make with vegas pro.

my chanel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNqI9q6LeWZHac3q2gVLMeQ

Video im proud off:

(please skip the intro its bad :D)

Earlier in the month, I asked about which video editing software to get. So many people said I should go for Adobe Premier Pro. But as much as I would buy it, I can't. Because it would just add another monthly payment to an already large list of other monthly payments. I'd much rather buy the software outright on that basis.

I've been looking at Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 as this seems ideal for my needs, and it's not bad in terms of price. But what is it like to use to those who use it? Is it any good?

I used Movie Studio Platinum for a long while, but I only did amateurish stuff.  It's not that different from Vegas Pro on my work computer - the user interface is pretty friendly and not that difficult to pick up.

If you're not doing anything that requires advanced features in Vegas (check the feature list), Movie Studio Platinum is well worth it, imo.