what do u think about this car >?

nomnom123qwe

so my dad is getting me this car :3 its used but it is in good condition its 2008 model  i have not seen it yet as i will be going to get to see it when i go fill the paper work but what do u guys think here is a pic of the car i got off the internet :3   http://imgur.com/Z7BAX08 get one in the same colour its going to be my first car i will learn to drive car within a week and then drive it so excited so what do u think <3 

car name is hyundai santro 2008 

i can drive it almost for 6 years more :3 according to law's here ... so what do u think is it good for a new driver :P

as a american it looks funny and like every other foreign car ever. USA USA USA

question, why can you only drive it for 6 more years?

so my dad is getting me this car :3 its used but it is in good condition its 2008 model  i have not seen it yet as i will be going to get to see it when i go fill the paper work but what do u guys think here is a pic of the car i got off the internet :3   http://imgur.com/Z7BAX08 get one in the same colour its going to be my first car i will learn to drive car within a week and then drive it so excited so what do u think <3 

i can drive it almost for 6 years more :3 according to law's here ... so what do u think is it good for a new driver :P

luks gud

potato.

Congrats for finally reaching that point first of all! :D Hyundai are generally really good cars, especially for new drivers since they are so reliable. Don't know where you live, so I can't say if where you are the drivers are good or not, but generally, it's better for a new driver to get a bigger car, something like an suv in case you get in an accident. However, if the drivers are good, it'll be reliable and do you well :)

My name is Sebastian, I relate to Linus

Congrats for finally reaching that point first of all! :D Hyundai are generally really good cars, especially for new drivers since they are so reliable. Don't know where you live, so I can't say if where you are the drivers are good or not, but generally, it's better for a new driver to get a bigger car, something like an suv in case you get in an accident. However, if the drivers are good, it'll be reliable and do you well :)

well i am used to driving i have been driving bikes scooters etc for more than 6 years just never driven a car though

Santro is a good car.

It's like a vantage car now. But still good. 

License expiry time is 10 year IIRC. Atleast that's what it says in my License. 

For a beginner, It's a good car.

Just make sure you maintain it well.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

as a american it looks funny and like every other foreign car ever. USA USA USA

question, why can you only drive it for 6 more years?

As a Dutch, it looks funny because people still use cars ;)

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

http://time.com/3829273/cars-older-than-15-years-can-no-longer-drive-in-the-indian-capital/

well i know it looks funny but i chose it cause it looks better than wagon r 2008 model

oh it looks funny because im american and cars dont look like that here. 

welp. I guess my eco friendly 35mpg car couldn't drive there. weird. 

As a Dutch, it looks funny because people still use cars  ;)

wait what you dont?

wait what you dont?

No, what should I do with it lol.

Also I'm pretty sure 90% of the people in India use scooters or tuk tuk

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

No, what should I do with it lol.

Also I'm pretty sure 90% of the people in India use scooters or tuk tuk

transportation. how do you get around?

I mean unless you live in a big city

we dont have trains here. or bike lanes. weird how different cultures are. without a car your stuck in whatever city your in. the only way to get from city to city is highways, unless we are talking major cities. 

That's because your goverment decided to trow money on other things than infrastructure while Asia is well known for 300Km/h trains. 

High-speed trains are the transporation of the future, forget about planes. Imagine a 2000Km/h train from Europe to US, you will be there in 4 hours.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

-

i enjoyed that vid and as far as driving test goes i already have a license but i do not know how to drive lol but if u live here u get used it and well its not as dangerous then haha 

that looks cool but i bet its crowdy as hell 

Crowdy? Ayy lmaoo. 

But let's be honest, how often do you have to go outside your city? Maybe 1 a month? Maybe less then that.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Crowdy? Ayy lmaoo. 

But let's be honest, how often do you have to go outside your city? Maybe 1 a month? Maybe less then that.

wait you only leave your city once a month.

probably 2 times a day on average

That's because your goverment decided to trow money on other things than infrastructure while Asia is well known for 300Km/h trains. 

High-speed trains are the transporation of the future, forget about planes. Imagine a 2000Km/h train from Europe to US, you will be there in 4 hours.

I live in a US city of about a million people, there are no trains other than extremely expensive Amtrak for interstate travel, costs the same/more than a plane ticket. Even our local bus system is an absolute nightmare if you are actually trying to get anywhere, it'll take about 2 hours to make it all the way across the city (~15mi) and the busses dont go to the rich part of town except once a day.  Also we have almost no bike lanes, except where it makes no sense and isn't useful.  

Basically if you don't have a car where I live you don't go very far at all.  We do have taxi's but they are overpriced and you don't just hail a cab here, you call and wait 5-45 minutes for them to come.

Thankfully I have a car, but I really wish I didn't need one.  It is sad  :(

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

wait you only leave your city once a month.

probably 2 times a day on average

What am I? A farmer? All farmers here are MILLIONAIRES, yes millionaires. A decent sized farm costs a few million €. 

A farmer earns somewhere between 20.000-100.000€ but spends nearly as much. A far

So please tell me which locations I can't reach by foot,bike,bus/tram/metro or train.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So please tell me which locations I can't reach by foot,bike,bus/tram/metro or train.

But it's so much easier to move with a car.

But it's so much easier to move with a car.

No it's not. Bike = Total freedom

I live in a city with 500.000 inhabitants in a 10km radius, maybe 15km if you count industrial zones. That's half an hour by bike in all situation.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Crowdy? Ayy lmaoo. 

-

well u do not live in india do u 

even if ur not going out side of city just a block away its bad let me give u an example  skip to 2:12

I live in a US city of about a million people, there are no trains other than extremely expensive Amtrak for interstate travel, costs the same/more than a plane ticket. Even our local bus system is an absolute nightmare if you are actually trying to get anywhere, it'll take about 2 hours to make it all the way across the city (~15mi) and the busses dont go to the rich part of town except once a day.  Also we have almost no bike lanes, except where it makes no sense and isn't useful.  

Basically if you don't have a car where I live you don't go very far at all.  We do have taxi's but they are overpriced and you don't just hail a cab here, you call and wait 5-45 minutes for them to come.

Thankfully I have a car, but I really wish I didn't need one.  It is sad  :(

Well Amsterdam is also a million people city, with maybe 2-3 million tourists on top of that (yes it's that bad lol) still doesn't have a problem.

So how much I have to travel to things;

Supermarket: 500m = Could be done by foot, but why should I? Can easily fit 1 week of groceries worth 40-50€ in my bicycle bags.

Train-station: 1KM = Pretty lucky, but besides the big central one there are 4-5 smaller ones in all train stop.

GYM: 2KM = Well that's easy, there are probably a few hunderd of them in a city.

Work: 3KM = I work at a big electronicshop chain atm

City center= 4KM = Goodluck getting into there with a car without a taxi licence, or paying about 8-10€ for parking per hour

My old highschool = About 5KM, just because I wanted to go to that particular high-school.

IKEA = 7KM = People buy furniture there? We only go for the cheap restaurant.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU