LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES!!!!

mr moose

Nothin wrong with the oca

Nothing wrong with the "ocassional" drink :)

unless your under 18 (legal drinking age in the Philippines, but they obviously don't enforce it)

The NPAG's (Australian National Physical Activity Guidelines) suggest 30 minutes of moderate intensity activity on most days for adults. These could include a brisk walk, jog, cycle etc. Fitting in PE isn't as difficult as painted out, you don't have to go to the gym. Just change how you commute to work or talk the stairs instead of the lift. If you want a cheap way to track your activity then I suggest getting a pedometer. It's the cheapest of the non-biased tracking methods or download ADF Active for iOS. 

If I walked up all 12 stories to work do you think that would be enough...?

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

unless your under 18 (legal drinking age in the Philippines, but they obviously don't enforce it)

Nothing wrong with the occasional drink if your under 18 either...

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

If I walked up all 12 stories to work do you think that would be enough...?

Depends how often you did it :P

Funny, started going to the gym again yesterday but just ate a pack of donuts. :x oh well burn it off. Luckily I have been going to the gym for 3 years now. (last year off and on) And while I put on fat fast, I also do with muscle. so now if I flex my entire body I look like a bodybuilder-ish noobie. :P Gives me confidence though.

Depends how often you did it :P

I guess I could potentially do it every day i went to work but it would be rather inconvenient. Think I will stick to the lifts :).

I try, I bought a training bike and tried running, I might even start that again this summer.

Get yourself a cross trainer....I am in the same boat, mid 30's and very overweight, due to illness,

I have been using the cross trainer for about 2 weeks, and i have already lost 5lbs, just another 65 to go :(

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Get yourself a cross trainer....I am in the same boat, mid 30's and very overweight, due to illness,

I have been using the cross trainer for about 2 weeks, and i have already lost 5lbs, just another 65 to go :(

My mates got one, I had a go and though it was hard (as its supposed to be) it didn't feel right.

I might have to volunteer with the junior football team or something.

5Ibs is nothing to sneeze at. Well done.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

My mates got one, I had a go and though it was hard (as its supposed to be) it didn't feel right.

I might have to volunteer with the junior football team or something.

5Ibs is nothing to sneeze at. Well done.

Its always hard at 1st, the key is to build up slowly, start at say 2 mins a day on it, within a week it will feel easier,

Cross trainers are great once you get used to them, there is no impact on the joints, which is what stops me from doing walking, and it gives your legs and arms a good work out, the key is not having too much resistance on it when you first start.

you mix it up with doing your exercise bike and a bit of walking, and in no time you feel a little better...

Worst thing you can do is do a full on workout, When you are unfit, you need to take baby steps, with small gains each day it all adds up.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I have to walk for 3 km every day if i take the train to school so if I do that everyday when the school begins on monday then I will probably get fit as I don't drink much at all, don't smoke and eat somewhat healthy

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Swimming is one of the best all-round exersises. 

I usually swim 3 times a week for an hour session at a time (freestyle) and go mountain biking when i can, in the winter its all about snowboarding and swimming.

people should do an hours workout a day 6 days a week, eat a good breakfast, don't smoke, don't drink, don't eat garbage fast food and you will feel and look better.

Just think the best way to relax after a good workout is some "Gaming" :) and re-hydrate

got to love Asus components

Swimming is one of the best all-round exersises. 

I usually swim 3 times a week for an hour session at a time (freestyle) and go mountain biking when i can, in the winter its all about snowboarding and swimming.

people should do an hours workout a day 6 days a week, eat a good breakfast, don't smoke, don't drink, don't eat garbage fast food and you will feel and look better.

Just think the best way to relax after a good workout is some "Gaming" :) and re-hydrate

I don't really want anyone seeing my gut so swimming is out of the question for me.........an hours workout is right on the money,....the only problem is I'm so out of shape i can only manage 30mins right now, but i am building up slowly, at my age and weight its the only way as i am at risk of heart attack if i push too hard or do too much.

Nah.

I could probably live longer and be healthier if I stopped smoking, eating junk food and being lazy, but then I'd lose out on all this pizza, relaxation and good smokes. So I decided against it knowing full well the consequences.

i smoke drink and eat fatty food yet i excersise daily and according to the docs im healthy sooooo

At 21 your body can cope, when you get older things change drastically.....i only have to look at a chip and i put on 5lbs ;)

At 21 your body can cope, when you get older things change drastically.....i only have to look at a chip and i put on 5lbs ;)

i did use to be fat then i lost some pounds and then was in this state of easily loosing weight but id put it on easier then i went to the gym and that helped alot  i should watch my diet but junk foods to tasty

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

When i was you age i used to eat all kinds of shite (chippy tea, every night), and my weight would go up and down all the time. Mainly in winter, the weight id put on. id burn off on the golf course in around 2 months.

It is so much easier to lose when you are younger,

Since i have been unable to play golf (hip problems) i have had no way to burn off the fat, and put on nearly 5 stone....

Literally everyone in my class smokes, regularly. Only I don't together with like 2 other people. My friends always offer me a smoke but I always refuse, it's like I'm slowly getting pushed out of the group because I seem like some kind of pussy for not smoking. I definitely won't give in though, we'll see in 20+ years from now when they'll start having lung cancer and won't be able to run for longer than 5 seconds because they can't breathe properly. I know that they only do it to look cool because none of them smoke when they're alone. I can't wrap my head around how stupid people can be.

Get some heroin and show them they're the real pussies. Real men do class A drugs. You can quit smoking whenever you want and it's effects disappear in 15 years at most, it's heroin that shows how commited you are, that shit stays with you forever.

I would add to the OP

Don't take/smoke mary ji ji wana.

It turns you into a lazy slob with epic moods swings. I should know, I've sacked plenty of regular cannabis smokers for being absolutely mental.

I would add to the OP

Don't take/smoke mary ji ji wana.

It turns you into a lazy slob with epic moods swings. I should know, I've sacked plenty of regular cannabis smokers for being absolutely mental.

The keyword being "regular". Smoking it is fine as long as you don't abuse it. Heavy usage before you're 25 will slow you down permanently. Smoking a bit once in a while or getting really stoned one time when you were 16 wont do anything, but if you're blazing it every other day and smoking like there's no tomorrow in the weekends then don't get a job where you need to use your brain.

*This public service announcement has been approved by Mr. Moose ;)

But yeah, this is good advice, especially on a tech forum where some of us might not exercise as much as we should xD I walk 20+ miles each day, but I don't consider myself that fit since I don't jog for more than a few hundred feet each time.

What kind of exercise would you suggest, because everyday exercise is kinda wide ^^

I'm close to 30 tho, feeling good right now (not smoking, eating healthy etc)

Kettlebells!! 

i smoke drink and eat fatty food yet i excersise daily and according to the docs im healthy sooooo

Yes, you are healthy now, I was exactly the same when I was 21, I could work hard all day without breaking a sweat, I would go home, run with the kids and work in the garden and still have enough energy to assist the missus to experience the best of being a woman.  I used to smoke like a chimney, eat fatty and sugary foods and would not put on a single gram. Now I wake up feeling like I have run a marathon, sleep like my bed is full of nails and breath like I have severe asthma.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.