Hey guys/gals

Looking into getting an H110i GT for my rig. Was seeing that it comes with some cables attached to the Water Block that aren't removable.

Will I be able to control the pump and fans via AI Suite 3 or will I be required to use Corsair Link?

I have been using AI Suite as my all in one computer monitoring/control suite and would like to be able to continue to use it as my one stop shop.

Comments? Experience? HELP? xD

X99 WhoKnowsAnymore
CPU: Intel i7 5930K | Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | 

Hey guys/gals

Looking into getting an H110i GT for my rig. Was seeing that it comes with some cables attached to the Water Block that aren't removable.

Will I be able to control the pump and fans via AI Suite 3 or will I be required to use Corsair Link?

I have been using AI Suite as my all in one computer monitoring/control suite and would like to be able to continue to use it as my one stop shop.

Comments? Experience? HELP? xD

You would need to use Corsair Link I believe to have fine control on the fans and pump, if you don't use Corsair Link you could power the pump via PWM and control it but I'm not sure if it's a pass through directly to the fans also. 

AI suite wont recognize the fans of the h110igt, it will only see the pump and it will call it a "fan".

I would also like to only use AI suite since it takes care of so many other functions, but unfortuanately have to resort to corsair link to control the h110igt.

This has been my experience anyways.  Perhaps someone else has more insight!

• 3 months later...

Maybe I'm too late for this thread so maybe you already did this but does your motherboard have multiple CPU fan headers? I got the same cooler and just plugged the fans and waterblock directly into the motherboard. If you have two headers then you can get a Y splitter.