Sony Store drops Sony PlayStation TV from $99 to $19

I'm wondering if this is Sony purging the last bit of stock in preparation for it being discontinued.

That's a killer deal. And there's no way it's permanent. 

COMIC SANS

I've not seem much on this, and google is being less than helpful lol
Does anyone own this want to give an opinion?
Is it worth $20 if I don't own any consoles

edit-

Forgot to disable work filter, found reviews. Not interested lol

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

Damn, only in US

Most of the deals here are eather US or canada . Not much deals about Eu sadly . and if there is , its very rarely.

vittutaa mua että kaikki tarjoukset ovet Eu:n ulkopuolellta .

(⌐■_■) 

Nice deal, but meh. Not really interested personally.

Most of the deals here are eather US or canada . Not much deals about Eu sadly . and if there is , its very rarely.

vittutaa mua että kaikki tarjoukset ovet Eu:n ulkopuolellta .

Translation: "I'm f***ing frustrated that all the deals are outside of EU"

Yeah, wish more deals weren't US / Canada / North America exclusive.

And please refrain from using other languages than English, unless it fits the topic (and this is not one of those). It makes for example moderation more difficult, and overall it's rather pointless.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm wondering if this is Sony purging the last bit of stock in preparation for it being discontinued.

No the sony online store is shutting completely (thats what it said at the top of the screen, store is closing at 1pm PST 28th)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So  bought one, what can I do with it? Do these things work okay as a netflixs, hulu, prime streaming box?

So  bought one, what can I do with it? Do these things work okay as a netflixs, hulu, prime streaming box?

Haha.  Seems like you went in reverse order by buying first and asking questions later. 

It plays Vita games on either a Vita memory card or Vita game card (by using a DS3 or DS4).  And it streams games from a PS4 on the same wifi network. 

Haha.  Seems like you went in reverse order by buying first and asking questions later. 

It plays Vita games on either a Vita memory card or Vita game card (by using a DS3 or DS4).  And it streams games from a PS4 on the same wifi network. 

Yeah, just saw the price and jumped. Already have a vita and like it enough. 

Yeah, just saw the price and jumped. Already have a vita and like it enough. 

I'd have jumped, too.  In fact, I tried when I saw the thread, but it was already sold out on Sony's site. I'm sure you'll like it so that you can play on your larger computer display or TV.  I like the flexibility of using two kinds of controllers, but I wonder why they didn't include a feature to use the Vita itself as the controller so that the touch surfaces can still be used. 

I bought one at regular price (~$40) last week, though. I'd have sure liked the 8GB memory card the bundle came with. I've got two 16GB's and they're full of free PS+ games. 

Early birthday shopping for my kid is great because I can get it done and over... but... when I'm also interested in what I get him, it makes it tough. hah