Post your most embarrassing School Moment

ChaseB

As the title says. I will give an example.

On the first day of school, we were getting to know each other and our teacher. We all got into a circle and the teacher would ask a question. Then we would pass around a item and answer the question. Then the teacher asked, what would be your dream pet?? Without hesitation, I screamed something super offensive. I immediately told the teacher I got to go grab some water and booked it. So bad, teacher don't like me no more.

BTW, Even if you don't go to school, share some previous event. 

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

Ah......which one exactly? Can't really cherry pick the worst.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

You've gotta tell us what that "super offensive" thing was. 

Also, I've got ones so bad I don't wanna share xD

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

It was very racist. I dont know if I can say 

Chase B

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

Why would you do that..?

Also, I've got ones so bad I don't wanna share xD

To be clear I dont know why I said that. It just happened. 

Chase B

It was very racist. I dont know if I can say 

It should be allowed? You're not trying to be offensive at this moment in time, you're just telling us of something that happened.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  

It should be allowed? You're not trying to be offensive at this moment in time, you're just telling us of something that happened.

It happened today btw. and the answer was "Black Slave" lol

Chase B

5b1d3a90aae4871174a2c7af2b62eb7e46c9e3c2

My rig: 

5b1d3a90aae4871174a2c7af2b62eb7e46c9e3c2

I dont know why I said it. I just did. The whole class just was quiet. It was so bad

Chase B

65e.jpg

I don't really have anything that embarrassing from school really I was the one to fly under the radar and get good grades.

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell

we were playing truth or dare

i was next then i told my school mate to run into the wall

he did.... it was a earthquake proof wall (made out of wood ) so he made a large hole in the wall lol

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At my middle school, we had an 8th grade graduation project that was a pretty big deal. You'd speak in front of your entire grade, your parents, and sometimes the rest of the middle school about how you progressed throughout middle school. Me and my friend were asked to help with the lights and microphone. I had no experience with it, but he did. He taught me it, but then for about 3 days it was only me working up in the tech booth. This girl wanted to use the projector to show some video of her playing the flute. I had no idea how to use it, but I attempted to learn it. Keep in mind that this girl is EXTREMELY shy and talks to very little people. 

So, the day before I had taken a goofy picture of my dog with glasses and a fake nose on. It was a very funny picture, and I set it to my background on my desktop. I asked her to send me the video of her playing the flute to my computer so I could display it to the projector. She did, and all was going well until when I connected it, it showed ONLY and I mean ONLY the picture of my dog. And, it was in front of the principal of the entire school. God... I'll never look at that picture the same.

At my middle school, we had an 8th grade graduation project that was a pretty big deal. You'd speak in front of your entire grade, your parents, and sometimes the rest of the middle school about how you progressed throughout middle school. Me and my friend were asked to help with the lights and microphone. I had no experience with it, but he did. He taught me it, but then for about 3 days it was only me working up in the tech booth. This girl wanted to use the projector to show some video of her playing the flute. I had no idea how to use it, but I attempted to learn it. Keep in mind that this girl is EXTREMELY shy and talks to very little people. 

So, the day before I had taken a goofy picture of my dog with glasses and a fake nose on. It was a very funny picture, and I set it to my background on my desktop. I asked her to send me the video of her playing the flute to my computer so I could display it to the projector. She did, and all was going well until when I connected it, it showed ONLY and I mean ONLY the picture of my dog. And, it was in front of the principal of the entire school. God... I'll never look at that picture the same.

Can you please put that pic in the thread.

Chase B

Can you please put that pic in the thread.

Ok, I'll try. I may have deleted it though I was so mortified.

Ok, I'll try. I may have deleted it though I was so mortified.

I would love to see that, if you still have it.

Chase B

Well beyond all of the pysical abuse I suffered I have to say one of the very worst incidents was, at the age of ~13, being made to climb up onto my table and stand there whilst being publicly mocked and humiliated for the duration of the lesson for being dislexcic and discalculate - or lazy and stupid as the teacher put it.

There was no legislation or even recognition in place for learning difficulties in those days.

Another incident like this occurred many years later at university on my BSc where when I asked my lecturer for help understanding modulo he quite loudly informed me infront of the class that I "had no right to be on the degree", that I "was taking up a valuable place" and would "ultimately fail or worse, be a risk if I ever made it to industry".

There was legislation, recognition and even laws regarding learning difficulties then. Moreover I'd even been formally diagnosed and he was fully aware of the fact.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

reddits-ad-sales-pitch-deck-featuring-gr

Well beyond all of the pysical abuse I suffered I have to say one of the very worst incidents was, at the age of ~13, being made to climb up onto my table and stand there whilst being publicly mocked and humiliated for the duration of the lesson for being dislexcic and discalculate - or lazy and stupid as the teacher put it.

There was no legislation or even recognition in place for learning difficulties in those days.

Another incident like this occurred many years later at university on my BSc where when I asked my lecturer for help understanding modulo he quite loudly informed me infront of the class that I "had no right to be on the degree", that I "was taking up a valuable place" and would "ultimately fail or worse, be a risk if I ever made it to industry".

There was legislation, recognition and even laws regarding learning difficulties then. Moreover I'd even been formally diagnosed and he was fully aware of the fact.

.....Had you never heard of the response "Fuck the hell off"? Seriously, the consequences from that would be better than suffering through that crap.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

When I was around 7-8, I went to the teachers desk to ask if I could go to the bathroom because I felt sick. She refused to let me go, and I vomited on her and her chalkboard. It was only embarrassing for a short time then turned hilarious. 

asking a girl on a date in front of basically all the school and getting shut down 

post-121932-0-74505700-1439163928.gif

my reaction ^ didn't show up for for a week after that

post-121932-0-74505700-1439163928.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky