Can i hook up 2 Dell u2414h to my MSI geforce 970

Bruu Betyr

Im getting annoyed reading all the problems with the u2414h's connectivity.

I just want to know how to hook up the 2 monitors to my MSI GeForce GTX 970 with the right colours and performance (without any problems), help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Which ports do both the monitors and the video card have?

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

With the right colours and performance?...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I have the u2414h personally too. so just hook one up with dp and one with hdmi into ur gpu.

The connection should be one with HDMI and one with display port I guess, but I'll search to make sure.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I'm more or less sure of it now. Here is a video that may help (yes I know it's for three monitors, it's still helpful though)

Pascal laptops guide

With the right colours and performance?...

Sorry ment to say- "With the right resolution"

I'm more or less sure of it now. Here is a video that may help (yes I know it's for three monitors, it's still helpful though)

Thanks

Thanks

Anytime.

Pascal laptops guide

Im getting annoyed reading all the problems with the u2414h's connectivity.

I just want to know how to hook up the 2 monitors to my MSI GeForce GTX 970 with the right colours and performance (without any problems), help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

You can just use the DisplayPort-to-Mini DisplayPort cables that come with the monitors.

You can just use the DisplayPort-to-Mini DisplayPort cables that come with the monitors.

what I plan on doing with my Gainward gtx 970

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Ok so i hook the monitors up to the GPU without daisychaining