Intel Retail Edge

Tsuki

so i was working on Intel Retail Edge (because I have literally nothing else to do at work), and in the learning section, i found a couple of Linus' Overclocking videos! Had no idea he did stuff for them. thats awesome!

also. does anybody know what this program is actually good for other than because my boss told me to do it?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

wow the world is such a small place 

I didn't know what to put here...

You get mad discounts on CPUs.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

That's cool.

You get mad discounts on CPUs.

How much of a discount?

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

That's cool.

How much of a discount?

No idea, I've never been a part of it.

However, I have purchased the CPU's from my last few computers from people that were. They were purchased at about $90+ less than MSRP.

So, seeing as those people still had to make a decent profit, it must be a pretty good discount.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

The discounts are big with retail edge. I purchased my i7 4770k for 109 couple years back and this past summer sale they had the 4790k for 109 and the 5820k for 190. So yea currently waiting to see if they get skylake soon on it.

The discounts are big with retail edge. I purchased my i7 4770k for 109 couple years back and this past summer sale they had the 4790k for 109 and the 5820k for 190. So yea currently waiting to see if they get skylake soon on it.

wow i should probably keep working on stuff then, seems like it might actually be worth it. still need to verify my employment though (ive been really lazy)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I'm on Intel Retail Edge, but I'm in the UK. I work for the UK's leading appliance and computing store, I would love to get discounts with Intel if they are available, I just have no idea how.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

That's cool.

How much of a discount?

An old coworker that worked with T-Mobile picked up a 4930k for $200 through Intel Retail Edge. I haven't looked much into it myself though.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Yup retail edge is awesome. I made a thread awhile back about many of the learnings featuring Linus and other guys from the YouTube community we know. 

And yeah the intel processor discount you get is insane. 

I'm on Intel Retail Edge, but I'm in the UK. I work for the UK's leading appliance and computing store, I would love to get discounts with Intel if they are available, I just have no idea how.

You just missed the summer deal. Next one will be Christmas time.