What are the songs that comfort you ?

Delusional Phil

And only cause this thread is by @Delusional Phil, the other side of the music I listen to

And a few other ones that I actually like. I honestly find myself listening to them just as much as the metal and screamo I'm known to like, it's just that nobody would have understood what I'm talking about if I had posted it elsewhere haha

You don't even know how happy you made me  :D

The first one I'll pass because it has been sung like a billion times around me ... The other two is what my father would listen to , I still love them though  :D

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

You don't even know how happy you made me  :D

The first one I'll pass because it has been sung like a billion times around me ... The other two is what my father would listen to , I still love them though  :D

I can sing all of them actually really well haha, my parents do a lot of karaoke get togethers and whatnot. Honestly, I don't even know what any of them mean. 

The first one my dad has liked for a long time, the second one my mom has really liked for a long time, and the third one I liked since I was really little, honestly longer then I can remember. 

There's some other songs as well. 

edit: off the top of my head:

and

"Rawr XD"

I listen to mostly EDM/ dubstep, mostly from grassroots artists. My favorite though:

But also i love listening to anything by The Weeknd, especially his new album, Beauty Behind the Madness.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D