Which is better? (H440, Define R5, Corsair 750d)

Dracorath

I have an h440 and I quite like it but dont expect it to breath great it does fine but its nothing excellent by any stretch 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Corsair cases are very well built, and have nice touches which are unique to corsair. The 750D is an awesome case, with plenty of room to build and expand.

They all have their different uses...

H440: Quiet and Looks

R5: A mix of everything(airflow, noise, looks)

750D: Space and airflow.

If i were you, i'd say just get the R5 unless you are going to do some multi card setup/adding in a bunch of drives in the future otherwise 750D.

R5, I may be a little biased tho  :P Honestly i dont think you can go wrong picking any of those cases.  The 750d is  a full tower iirc so its probably a bit bigger than the others.

Hi there, I'm going for a quite a modern build which you can find here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17ln89jMXG6OYuHeoXaaepsOoU3D6kX0XvrwujtiiC7k/edit#gid=0

However I'm undecided with the case. I would like to hear other people's opinions to help my decision.

I can't make a better job comparing the H440 and the R5 than Dimitri did, as for the 750D, that's a full tower, so, it's not a perfect comparison. If you got big hands building in a big tower may be worth it, but the other 2 are very comfortable to build in so...no size preference at all?

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

R5. It's really modular and silent and also offers good airflow. just configure your fans correctly andit'll be awesome

BRRRT!

PC

Spoiler
  • ASUS TUF GAMING B550M Plus
  • Ryzen 5 5600X undervolted
  • Gigabyte VISION OC RTX 3070 undervolted
  • 32GB Teamgroup Dark Alpha 3600 MHz CL18
  • Corsair TX750M
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Mini

Sim Equipment

Spoiler
  • Logitech Extreme 3D Pro & Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle
  • Logitech G27 with pedals and H-shifter
  • TrackIR 4

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17ln89jMXG6OYuHeoXaaepsOoU3D6kX0XvrwujtiiC7k/edit#gid=0

However I'm undecided with the case. I would like to hear other people's opinions to help my decision.

Out of the three, I quite like the Define R5 and the H440. (Can't go wrong with either of them) But another case I would suggest is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. It's around the same price bracket of the H440 and the Define R5, and I'd say you get basically the best of all the three cases above in one (other than the sound deadening of the H440 and the R5).

Also, you may want to use PCPartPicker.com next time. ;)

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

Airflow on the h440 isn't the best, but it is a great case to look at and silent.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

Idk personal preference, I love the 750D/R5 look, but if you're going for a more gamerish feel the H440 is obvious.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I can't make a better job comparing the H440 and the R5 than Dimitri did, as for the 750D, that's a full tower, so, it's not a perfect comparison. If you got big hands building in a big tower may be worth it, but the other 2 are very comfortable to build in so...no size preference at all?

Great video. I'm not really fussed about the size of the case at all. I currently have a Cool Master Haf X