Soon to build rig, opinions xD

Bruu Betyr

Make a topic in the monitor sub forums. I don't know how but people,on the forums have.

Do you think i can run 2 Asus VX239H off my Rig?

Woah you can do better then this for that price. Do,you want a specific color scheme?

Yes Black and red :))))

Ok and for the monitor yeah easily. Since you won't be gaming on both it would work and it's only 1080p which the gtx 970 is more then enough for.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Ok and for the monitor yeah easily. Since you won't be gaming on both it would work and it's only 1080p which the gtx 970 is more then enough for.

But what did you meen with i could do better, are you gonna sort something out or? :) 

And would i be able to game on both?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/G8VJ99

What do,you think? Also forgot things are a little more expensive in the UK. Also,if you wanted to drop,the SSD you could get a R9 390x just Incase you ever decided to go 1440p but that's not needed. This will perform just like yours but everything matches and went for a bit of silent build.

Oh I'll link you some fans also since the airflow in this case isn't the best but it's silent.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/bitfenix-case-fan-bffblf14025rrp

Here you can get 2-3 of these. Mount 2 in the top portion of the H440 and 1 in the .rear. If you get 2 mount one in the rear and one on top.

This will improve temperatures and help with the airflow :) The rear one and top ones should be intake while the front ones exhaust.

Here you can get 2-3 of these. Mount 2 in the top portion of the H440 and 1 in the .rear. If you get 2 mount one in the rear and one on top.

This will improve temperatures and help with the airflow :) The rear one and top ones should be intake while the front ones exhaust.

Wow! This is so sick!! Thank you so much!!! Do you think i could run 2 of those Asus VX239H monitors on this build??? I will mostly be gaming on the one but sometimes maybe gaming on 2!  I really appreciate it.

Wow! This is so sick!! Thank you so much!!! Do you think i could run 2 of those Asus VX239H monitors on this build??? I will mostly be gaming on the one but sometimes maybe gaming on 2!  I really appreciate it.

If you gamed on both there would be a bezel in the middle,of the screen butnyes

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/G8VJ99

What do,you think? Also forgot things are a little more expensive in the UK. Also,if you wanted to drop,the SSD you could get a R9 390x just Incase you ever decided to go 1440p but that's not needed. This will perform just like yours but everything matches and went for a bit of silent build.

Oh I'll link you some fans also since the airflow in this case isn't the best but it's silent.

I actually live in Norway but am english myself, i often travel to England to see friends and just in general 'do stuff'. So i'll be buying all the components there.

But the case i have to buy here, so i think i'm going to change from H440 to a Corsair Carbide 100r? Would that work? And if so, what fans (to fit colour scheme) should i install?

I actually live in Norway but am english myself, i often travel to England to see friends and just in general 'do stuff'. So i'll be buying all the components there.

But the case i have to buy here, so i think i'm going to change from H440 to a Corsair Carbide 100r? Would that work? And if so, what fans (to fit colour scheme) should i install?

The case should work. Let me look it up real quick to see what fans to get but if you want LED fans here

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/bitfenix-case-fan-bffblf14025rrp But give me a second still to see how many you'd want.

Umm is there anything i can downgrade to save money because 2 things you didn't have on the list were OS or optical drive so that was an extra £80. 

Umm is there anything i can downgrade to save money because 2 things you didn't have on the list were OS or optical drive so that was an extra £80.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/enermax-case-fan-ucmaa12a

Here you will want 2-3 of these. 4 Max and only get four if you wanna replace the fan it comes with.

Do you want LEDs or will these work also?

EDIT- For the optical drive, Do you REALLY need one? What will you use it? You can get USB CD readers that are pretty darn cheap.

As for the OS would you go on a website like G2A and get it for pretty cheap.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/enermax-case-fan-ucmaa12a

Here you will want 2-3 of these. 4 Max and only get four if you wanna replace the fan it comes with.

Do you want LEDs or will these work also?

EDIT- For the optical drive, Do you REALLY need one? What will you use it? You can get USB CD readers that are pretty darn cheap.

As for the OS would you go on a website like G2A and get it for pretty cheap.

Windows 8 or 10?

Windows 8 or 10?

I think it's 8 but you can upgrade to 10

I think it's 8 but you can upgrade to 10

How? Do i just buy 8 and then it automatically upgrades to 10?

How? Do i just buy 8 and then it automatically upgrades to 10?

I don't exactly know how. I'd make a post so you can get more detailed info on it.

If you're tight on money you don't NEED an aftermarket cooler unless you overclock, same with the 4690k. If you don't overclock, remove the aftermarket CPU cooler and Get the 4690 not the 4690k.

And have you considered Zalman cases? eg. Zalman z9 plus?

Sorry, just read your comment (after searching my posts for 390 info) i checked out the zalman r1 and oh my god. This case is £30 and its beautiful Quiet and cool!!