Spotify Playlist Building.

_JohnB330ci

mine still is at 719 songs or so, something going wrong?

edit: Its currently going up lol its now at 1064

You better have good taste in music 50% of the playlist...

Starting to get tired of some of the stuff on my list... I'll be adding more to mine soon, then adding to LTT list ;) All depends on what Spotify has, kinda disappointed that they don't have 5FDP's latest album :(

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Starting to get tired of some of the stuff on my list... I'll be adding more to mine soon, then adding to LTT list ;) All depends on what Spotify has, kinda disappointed that they don't have 5FDP's latest album :(

I'm trying to combat you... My music has been diluted...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm trying to combat you... My music has been diluted...

How so? lol

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

How so? lol

before 30%+ of the songs were mine now its 10% or so

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

before 30%+ of the songs were mine now its 10% or so

giphy.gif

Would be awesome if more people got into this... I would love to use this as an outlet to find new music, but I'm sitting at over a 50% chance of hearing a song I've already heard when on shuffle... :/

• 2 weeks later...

Someone really likes straight outta Compton

Someone really likes straight outta Compton

Oops

It was not about the movie (if you even meant that:P) I have listened to rap for really really long :P

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Oops

It was not about the movie (if you even meant that:P) I have listened to rap for really really long :P

I meant the movie.

Anyway 96 hours and 13 minutes... so can anyone do it with only 7 skips without wanting to rip their ears off?

I meant the movie.

Anyway 96 hours and 13 minutes... so can anyone do it with only 7 skips without wanting to rip their ears off?

I can't, I really did try though, came at about 10 hours of playing factorio non-stop

Quick question how does one add music to it? Or is that done

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Quick question how does one add music to it? Or is that done

Please see end of page 1 start of page 2.

• 2 weeks later...

GET READY FOR WCAR (We Came As Romans)

Got an RC? head over to The Rc Thread and tell us about it, or you can just discuss rc in general there as well.

overly obsessed with 2 strokes and RCs

BRAAAAAAPPP

Spoiler

upgrading to:i5 6600k|MSI  z170a SLI Plus|1x8GB HYPERX Black| keeping the rest of my system the same for a few months until i have enough money for a better gpu,psu and an m.2 ssd

Spoiler

my baby:2008 Ktm 125 sx 

Spoiler

current rig:core 2 quad q6600@stock|asus p5q deluxe| 4GB of mix matched ddr2| saphirre r9 270x dual x| hyper212 evo w/ 2 sp120s| corsair cx 500m ikr time bomb| wd blue 1TB| corsair spec- 03|MSX home 64bit|

GET READY FOR WCAR (We Came As Romans)

Plz no troll

The LTT unofficial spotify playlist, where you can go from listening to death metal to orchestra and then rap in a matter of minutes

The LTT unofficial spotify playlist, where you can go from listening to death metal to orchestra and then rap in a matter of minutes

So, basically the playlist is like my music library?

post-5244-0-23122600-1445115896.png

I am getting more and more tempted to sign up for Spotify, just so I can see what guys are recommending the OP.

And I would probably also be adding compious amounts of noisecore to the list.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

So, basically the playlist is like my music library?

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I am getting more and more tempted to sign up for Spotify, just so I can see what guys are recommending the OP.

And I would probably also be adding compious amounts of noisecore to the list.

Go for it. Cant say I am a fan of metal though.. that's where most of my skips go towards..

• 3 weeks later...

Props to adding Kei to the City by Moog @thekeemo. I don't actually watch MCM, but I did watch that hour long episode they shot. Probably one of my favorite YouTube-released short films.

I'm going to start joining in here and throwing a few tracks on if that's alright with everyone and @SherifsDog22. Prepare for weird songs you've probably never heard before.

I've been an avid Spotify User since it launched back in Fall 2008, and only recently started loving Premium and its' features. (Premium wasn't available in Canada until last year) Until that point, the free account was great, even thought I had to keep moving countries. ahem I mean. Travelling. On business. A lot. Definitely not with a VPN or anything.

Although I also prefer to have a license to play (not own; no one ever owns their media) my entire library from a Mac Mini repurposed as a home server, Spotify is much simpler than having to sync files up to my phone. Once your local music collection surpasses any available capacity of SD cards on the market, it's kind of impossible to keep things in sync.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Props to adding Kei to the City by Moog @thekeemo. I don't actually watch MCM, but I did watch that hour long episode they shot. Probably one of my favorite YouTube-released short films.

I'm going to start joining in here and throwing a few tracks on if that's alright with everyone and @SherifsDog22. Prepare for weird songs you've probably never heard before.

I've been an avid Spotify User since it launched back in Fall 2008, and only recently started loving Premium and its' features. (Premium wasn't available in Canada until last year) Until that point, the free account was great, even thought I had to keep moving countries. ahem I mean. Travelling. On business. A lot. Definitely not with a VPN or anything.

Although I also prefer to have a license to play (not own; no one ever owns their media) my entire library from a Mac Mini repurposed as a home server, Spotify is much simpler than having to sync files up to my phone. Once your local music collection surpasses any available capacity of SD cards on the market, it's kind of impossible to keep things in sync.

Awesome, what I do when im on trips is u se up the 2 weeks use a vpn for a day and go back to no vpn

Awesome, what I do when im on trips is u se up the 2 weeks use a vpn for a day and go back to no vpn

Love it! I even had to reach out to support to get my account re-linked to Facebook once. The support rep didn't punish me or anything for accessing it from within Canada before they launched. He kind of just said "Well, as long as you're just travelling, I have no reason to report you." :P

EDIT: @thekeemo, I've noticed there are a ton of duplicate songs being added to the playlist... I hope no one minds, but I'm going to clean them up as I listen. I'll make sure they actually are the same and not 2 different versions (acapella/instrumental) or remixes of the same song.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Love it! I even had to reach out to support to get my account re-linked to Facebook once. The support rep didn't punish me or anything for accessing it from within Canada before they launched. He kind of just said "Well, as long as you're just travelling, I have no reason to report you." :P

EDIT: @thekeemo, I've noticed there are a ton of duplicate songs being added to the playlist... I hope no one minds, but I'm going to clean them up as I listen. I'll make sure they actually are the same and not 2 different versions (acapella/instrumental) or remixes of the same song.

oh yea get rid of them

I was just lazy

• 2 weeks later...

Would add, but my list is 700+ songs strong.. I'll see if I can weed anything out ;)

Keep your list coming. So far, you've already hit on one of my favorite Metalcore bands with Eyes Set To Kill. I'm really not into hardcore screamo, and actually detest Slipknot, but bands like Eyes Set To Kill and Silverstein have this harmonic trait to them I've grown to like.

The problem with metal

Great lyrics, great music SUNG BY A PIG DYING

Anyway who is this person with no username?

Awwww FFS I selected all and wanted to remove one song and I removed them all! What do I do?! I have NONE of my music anymore...like 350 songs.

cntrl+z?

It doesn't work. I pressed CTRL+A and they were all selected and I tried to remove Fallout 3 Theme and it took them all away.

I am upset. I already contacted Spotify, if they can't do anything I'm screwed.

Oh my god this is worse than ISIS putting my town on their kill list. Oooooh my god.

that sounds hella bad. I am afraid you can only use the spotify history function to look back at the songs you listened to.