MicroATX 980 Ti Build

Hello, I am planning on building this build, do you guys have any recommendations or see any problems in this build?

I will be using my own power supply: OCZ Silencer MK III 1200W

http://www.prisjakt.nu/list.php?l=2608311&view=m

Looks nice, but I wouldn't use the 5930k.

There isn't any need for the extra PCI-e lanes on a micro ATX system and overclocked the 5820k does just as good.

Looks nice, but I wouldn't use the 5930k.

There isn't any need for the extra PCI-e lanes on a micro ATX system and overclocked the 5820k does just as good.

Thanks for the tip, I was actually wondering if I should choose between 5820k and 5930k but now when you pointed out and I searched about it more, I realised it's better to just get a 5820k and overclock it.

Thanks for the tip, I was actually wondering if I should choose between 5820k and 5930k but now when you pointed out and I searched about it more, I realised it's better to just get a 5820k and overclock it.

Maybe I should also point out, that the X99 platform is not specificly made for gaming.

So if you're really just playing games, then I would even go with a Z97 or Z170 platform. Skylake is now out and seems to be pretty nice.

asus dc3 is a bit on the noisy side compare to like gigabyte. Might wanna consider about that.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

From what I've seen people here saying, Asus' Strix gpus have heating problems. you might be better off getting MSI, Evga, or gigabyte gpus

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

I'm thinking of getting the Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream what do you guys think?